When Weeden came in...What did you do?
-
Being that I am in Boston, I was watching it on a bootleg site on my laptop. As soon as he came in, I yelled FUCK YOU for about ten seconds, slammed my laptop closed, went outside to shotgun a beer, and miraculously Campbell came back.
My spoiled, Brady-loving roommates still don't get how much it blows to be a CLE fan.
Being that I am in Boston, I was watching it on a bootleg site on my laptop. As soon as he came in, I yelled FUCK YOU for about ten seconds, slammed my laptop closed, went outside to shotgun a beer, and miraculously Campbell came back.
My spoiled, Brady-loving roommates still don't get how much it blows to be a CLE fan.
Wait til Brady and Belichick retire together. Then the Pats will go back to the suckage they have for most of their history.
(But, you are right, there is no more spoiled.....and yet whiny fan base than the Boston fan base)
-
I thought, well there goes the game. Felt kind of fluish and weak. Then after he left I recovered, all good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login