What the Hell Got Into Greg Little?
-
Nah that was kind of a bad call also. The ball was thrown Littles way but he didn't catch it, the defender pulled him down from behind. There was a delay on the tackle which is what drew the call but he couldn't see if Little had the ball.I could only listen to the game,
but what happened on the penalty against a Bmore player for throwing Little to the ground for unecessary roughness in the 3rd quarter?
Was Little gettin into guys' heads? That could help too?
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Nah that was kind of a bad call also. The ball was thrown Littles way but he didn't catch it, the defender pulled him down from behind. There was a delay on the tackle which is what drew the call but he couldn't see if Little had the ball.
It wasn't a bad call. No matter if the player has the ball or not he cannot be picked up and slammed to the ground. It was one of the new "points of emphasis" rules put in place by the league this year.
If he had caught it and the same tackle occurred, the penalty would still be called.
-
I'm not going to fault him on either penalty and this is why.
1) It wasn't stupid crab like punting the ball like he used to do.
2) The first call should be have been offsetting. The other guy took him to the ground and started to choke him.
3) That is borderline taunting at best considering what I saw through the whole game from both sides.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Nah that was kind of a bad call also. The ball was thrown Littles way but he didn't catch it, the defender pulled him down from behind. There was a delay on the tackle which is what drew the call but he couldn't see if Little had the ball.
It wasn't a bad call. No matter if the player has the ball or not he cannot be picked up and slammed to the ground. It was one of the new "points of emphasis" rules put in place by the league this year.
If he had caught it and the same tackle occurred, the penalty would still be called.
I didn't think he picked him up and slammed him....looked more like he whipped and swung him down....I could be wrong because I missed the play and only saw the replay.It wasn't a bad call. No matter if the player has the ball or not he cannot be picked up and slammed to the ground. It was one of the new "points of emphasis" rules put in place by the league this year.
If he had caught it and the same tackle occurred, the penalty would still be called.
-
No wonder Little was pissed ... dude was choking him:

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/blog/ravens-talk/ravens-ihedigbo-caught-act
-
I didn't think he picked him up and slammed him....looked more like he whipped and swung him down....I could be wrong because I missed the play and only saw the replay.It wasn't a bad call. No matter if the player has the ball or not he cannot be picked up and slammed to the ground. It was one of the new "points of emphasis" rules put in place by the league this year.
If he had caught it and the same tackle occurred, the penalty would still be called.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I didn't think he picked him up and slammed him....looked more like he whipped and swung him down....I could be wrong because I missed the play and only saw the replay.
He clearly picked him up and body slammed him. I've read two different people talking about the penalty and both said the same thing. If he had the ball or not, it's a penalty either way this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login