If the Playoffs started today 11/6/2013
-
This week is the biggest game of the year, by far... to have 2 wins agains Cincy, and a split in BAL would be huge at the end of the season...
I'm glad to be excited this far into the season, but the pesimistic Browns fan in me thinks we will lose this week, and struggle down the stretch... God, I hope not...
-
Browns have a legit shot at the 2nd Wild Card. Aren't we like a game out? Fins are gonna fold like a house of cards with 40% of their OL missing and the "backlash backlash" to Tannehill and others being shitty insensitive as hell about Martin. Jets are a mirage. I'd be way more worried about the Ravens than anyone else.
For what VERY little it's worth, I think 9-7 puts us in the playoffs, either as AFCN champs or 2nd Wild Card.
Browns have a legit shot at the 2nd Wild Card. Aren't we like a game out? Fins are gonna fold like a house of cards with 40% of their OL missing and the "backlash backlash" to Tannehill and others being shitty insensitive as hell about Martin. Jets are a mirage. I'd be way more worried about the Ravens than anyone else.
For what VERY little it's worth, I think 9-7 puts us in the playoffs, either as AFCN champs or 2nd Wild Card.
For sure tonight- root for Tampa, the Fish own the tiebreaker over us. With 2\5 of their o-line missing the Bucs have a real shot at a win playing at home.
The Bengals are a must win for both teams- and the bookies don't like the Browns chances, early line has Cleveland 6 point dogs.
Regarding the Ravens- they'll go as far as Flacco takes them- zero running game.
-
Browns have a legit shot at the 2nd Wild Card. Aren't we like a game out? Fins are gonna fold like a house of cards with 40% of their OL missing and the "backlash backlash" to Tannehill and others being shitty insensitive as hell about Martin. Jets are a mirage. I'd be way more worried about the Ravens than anyone else.
For what VERY little it's worth, I think 9-7 puts us in the playoffs, either as AFCN champs or 2nd Wild Card.
For sure tonight- root for Tampa, the Fish own the tiebreaker over us. With 2\5 of their o-line missing the Bucs have a real shot at a win playing at home.
The Bengals are a must win for both teams- and the bookies don't like the Browns chances, early line has Cleveland 6 point dogs.
Regarding the Ravens- they'll go as far as Flacco takes them- zero running game.
For sure tonight- root for Tampa, the Fish own the tiebreaker over us. With 2\5 of their o-line missing the Bucs have a real shot at a win playing at home.
The Bengals are a must win for both teams- and the bookies don't like the Browns chances, early line has Cleveland 6 point dogs.
Regarding the Ravens- they'll go as far as Flacco takes them- zero running game.
I think going into the season we were underdogs for every game this season, I could be wrong. Nothing new with being an underdog.
Cincinnati is hurt all around. Geno Atkins and Leon Hall are both out for the season which is going to soften the middle of the line. Dalton is a streaky player and is not on a good streak right now. He has thrown 6 ints the last two games with only 1 TD (I don't count the hail mary at the end of the Baltimore game). Haden has always done well against AJ so I think the next big thing is making sure that Benard doesn't burn us.
If the team can get 21-24 points a game from any combination of the offense, defense and special teams then I say we can win every game except maybe NE and Chicago. We are going to have to get into the 30s to beat them.
-
A Ravens win would put the standings at:
Bengals 6-4
Browns 4-5
Ravens 4-5
Steelers sucking hind tit at 2-7 or 3-6 depending on how they do in Buffalo.
It is arguable that Browns fans should root for the Bengals if: A. you choose to concede the division to them and B. But in doing so, you get Baltimore ass kicked out as competition for a Wildcard spot...making them 3-6.
There IS a certain attraction to seeing that happen, wouldn't you say?
Nope, I was rooting like hell for the Ratbirds, all the way. Here's why. Dalton has played like shit the last couple games- let's hope the streak continues this coming Sunday against the Browns. They needed a freaking miracle to send the game into Overtime against the Rats. Yup, watched the whole game and tell ya what- nothing to fear from the Rats- they have ZERO running game- either their o-line blows at run blocking, or Ray Rice has suddenly turned into Willis McGahee. 18 runs for 30 yards.
We ARE as of today in the Playoff hunt- beat the Bungles. All things considering- we have to win the division- a Wildcard is unlikely.
Nope, I was rooting like hell for the Ratbirds, all the way. Here's why. Dalton has played like shit the last couple games- let's hope the streak continues this coming Sunday against the Browns. They needed a freaking miracle to send the game into Overtime against the Rats. Yup, watched the whole game and tell ya what- nothing to fear from the Rats- they have ZERO running game- either their o-line blows at run blocking, or Ray Rice has suddenly turned into Willis McGahee. 18 runs for 30 yards.
We ARE as of today in the Playoff hunt- beat the Bungles. All things considering- we have to win the division- a Wildcard is unlikely.
Watched this game and said to myself we're better than both teams on the field. I don't think I've ever thought that since the return. I think if we beat Cincy we're in barring the five dreaded words: " Here comes Weeden for injured Campbell".
-
Nope, I was rooting like hell for the Ratbirds, all the way. Here's why. Dalton has played like shit the last couple games- let's hope the streak continues this coming Sunday against the Browns. They needed a freaking miracle to send the game into Overtime against the Rats. Yup, watched the whole game and tell ya what- nothing to fear from the Rats- they have ZERO running game- either their o-line blows at run blocking, or Ray Rice has suddenly turned into Willis McGahee. 18 runs for 30 yards.
We ARE as of today in the Playoff hunt- beat the Bungles. All things considering- we have to win the division- a Wildcard is unlikely.
Watched this game and said to myself we're better than both teams on the field. I don't think I've ever thought that since the return. I think if we beat Cincy we're in barring the five dreaded words: " Here comes Weeden for injured Campbell".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login