The Anti-Learner
-
@inspecta said:
:lol:
:lol:
Let me guess, you also fly jets in your spare time, and your wife encourages you to visit strip clubs and bring home the strippers for some 3 way action, you also won the nobel peace prize for chemistry, oh yeah and you served as Santa Clause from 1978-1991.
It's really really easy being all world badass super mega achiever on the internet. Was this supposed to impress us? How effin' lame do you have to be to rattle off a list of accomplishments on a message board to get some respect, I mean actually making worthwhile posts and earning it is for losers. Instead make up a long list of success's in your life and copy and paste that shit, that'll show us!!!
You trolls are sometimes too f*cking funny...
I am just waiting for him to say he worked for Goodyear and Kevin Colbert is his brother-in-law.
-
Says a squeeler fan on the Browns board.
Envy? Envious of what?
Do you squeeler fans really think that being a squeeler fan is some sort of crowning achievement?
Why?
How pathetic that the lone bright spot in your miserable lives is being a fan of a team.
Their achievements are not achievements of your own.
Hey pumpkineater... I only come on here to laugh at the morons, like you , who get so defensive about other "trolls" shiting on your Team ..It is hilarious
Really , it was a joke intended for someone who said they have an unusual hatred for anything "Squeeler "..Just a little humor here . I guess you can't take a joke , although you should be able to , seeing how you have rooted for the Brown's all your life
BTW , the Steelers and their success is about #915 of the important things in my DAILY life .Just after remembering to take out the trash .The Team's success has no impact on my life ( but does give some sick satisfaction in seeing how it bothers a pathetic fool like you) ..As far as acheivements , I don't live and die with Pittsburgh's football Team . I have acheived plenty in my life and I have more bright spots than any Football team who may have won a Super Bowl (or five) would ever provide ...I raised two great young men ,by myself , each of which were able to get scholarships at top flight D1 universities (one Football and one Golf).One is a Scholastic All-American. I now have a great wife ( her only fault is that she's a Brown's fan )and an even better marriage ..I have 100's of friends ... I choose to work ..I do not have to... My house is paid off and I did not lose any of my money in last years stock crash ..Plus , I am a scratch golfer and even though I am 50 , I look 38 .... Don't judge a book by its "cover "moron ...Every now and then you just have to laugh at the defensive ,vicious comments I see on this board
I raised two great young men ,by myself , each of which were able to get scholarships at top flight D1 universities (one Football and one Golf).One is a Scholastic All-American. I now have a great wife ( her only fault is that she's a Brown's fan )and an even better marriage ..I have 100's of friends ... I choose to work ..I do not have to... My house is paid off and I did not lose any of my money in last years stock crash ..Plus , I am a scratch golfer and even though I am 50 , I look 38 .... Don't judge a book by its "cover "moron ...Every now and then you just have to laugh at the defensive ,vicious comments I see on this board
Which is clearly why you troll the Browns Board to beg for our approval. I've got news for you... you're not going to get it here. Same as any other Squeeler loser.
-
I raised two great young men ,by myself , each of which were able to get scholarships at top flight D1 universities (one Football and one Golf).One is a Scholastic All-American. I now have a great wife ( her only fault is that she's a Brown's fan )and an even better marriage ..I have 100's of friends ... I choose to work ..I do not have to... My house is paid off and I did not lose any of my money in last years stock crash ..Plus , I am a scratch golfer and even though I am 50 , I look 38 .... Don't judge a book by its "cover "moron ...Every now and then you just have to laugh at the defensive ,vicious comments I see on this board
Which is clearly why you troll the Browns Board to beg for our approval. I've got news for you... you're not going to get it here. Same as any other Squeeler loser.
Which is clearly why you troll the Browns Board to beg for our approval. I've got news for you... you're not going to get it here. Same as any other Squeeler loser.


wow , tongue in check reply and this is exactly the kind of response I expected . Like shooting fish in a barrel
priceless -
Who wants to be a millionaire ?
Q. What stinks, is noisy and has absolutely no substance ?
a. Steeler's "wannabe" fan
b. Trolls
c. Fart
d. all of the above
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login