Bobby Rainey
-
What's the deal with Hardesty. Is he still on the team. Because I think he'll get one more chance...
-
I'm not complaining that we cut him. I'm just saying I wish he had performed like that here even if it is just a one game wonder
-
I agree with Zombo to the largest degree. At this point I wouldn't cut Willis, but Fozzy and Ogi should get 90% of the reps the rest of the way. There is maybe a 1% chance Willis is still with the team next year. Both Fozzy and Ogi have a good chance of being here, and one might possibly be the back we are looking for to team with Lewis. I say we find that out this year and give both of them some feature back reps the final games.
Five or six reps a game doesn't tell you squat about a back....10-20 does. We have 6 games left. That would allow each to have 3 games in the primary role with the other repping in as needed. That's how we find out if either one can be a viable option. It won't happen if Willis is hogging up 10-15 reps a game.
-
Where were all these complainers at when we released Rainey? He did nothing while he was here. I agree, Willis is too old and not in our future so let the young guys start getting reps. No one has been running well for the Brown anyway.
Let's calm down, the dude had one good game... he did nothing here. So far he's the rb version of Matt Flynn. Remember, he also played against the Falcons who are abysmal.
Where were all these complainers at when we released Rainey? He did nothing while he was here. I agree, Willis is too old and not in our future so let the young guys start getting reps. No one has been running well for the Brown anyway.
Let's calm down, the dude had one good game... he did nothing here. So far he's the rb version of Matt Flynn. Remember, he also played against the Falcons who are abysmal.
I've been complaining since the day they signed Willis that all he would accomplish would be to take away carries from a young back and set the Browns backfield back another year from finding talent....
Everybody told me to calm down, Willis is a workhorse and we can sign him again next year if he pans out... That was probably the worst move the Brass has made so far. As it is now, they better see what they have with Fozzy. They know what Obie is and they better not hang their hat on Lewis who didn't even make it to the regular season, might be another Hardesty. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login