Crack smoking mayor of Toronto Rob Ford has higher approval rating than Obama
-
From across the pond, I know basically nothing about University of Michigan. Literally not heard of it outside of football. I *have* heard of the ones listed above by Cysko. That doesn't say anything about the quality of the program, but it does speak to the reputation of the university outside of America.
And, in my experience, having a degree from a good name university will get you an interview - but *you* have to earn the job still. You can't just turn up wearing the right tie and expect to get the job.
-
I hate the Michigan football team, but academically they're an elite-tier school, especially when it comes to physics and medicine. If I applied there for medical school, they likely wouldn't consider me
Anyways, you could make the argument that UofM is a tier lower than MIT and Harvard because those two schools are in a league of their own. However, the guys up north make the top 10 in many, many academic rankings so if you're going to argue that they're not an elite school, I'd say you were wrong.
-
Also, my favorite Rob Ford moment NSFW language:
-
If michigan were the bungles OSU would be the Tennessee titans.
-
Congrats Vapor on the med school acceptance.
Also, thank you for agreeing with me.
Daddy footed the bill for you MLD, you're lucky. However, you seem to be lazy and I doubt you will do well unless you change your attitude.I know I am lucky. I pay for everything else, but I know I am very lucky my tuition was covered. Why exectly am I lazy though? Literally all you know about me is that I am an engineering student at Michigan, and that doesnt sound like lazy. -
Which medical school accepted you bud?
Glad to hear it!
WSS
-
West Virginia University? But seriously congratulations. You will soon be working your ass off.
-
asfd
-
Not Cagayan State?

WSS
-
-
I actually like the guy.
Come on everybody. Don't you get sick of all these guys fucking up and then wringing their r hands and shedding crocodile tears with their insincere apologies?
anybody here thats not been fucked up or shit hammer drunk in the last couple years? I mean besides Cal?
WSS
-
The guy is honest, I will give him that. I think it's hysterical.
-
anybody here thats not been fucked up or shit hammer drunk in the last couple years? I mean besides Cal?
WSS
*************
On root beer? Wait a minute...how DID you mean that.... :{
-
What's the difference between an elephant and a U of M cheerleader?
About 20 pounds. <-Highlight here
How do you get a U of M grad off your doorstep?
Pay him for the pizza. <-Highlight here -
Yawn. Rehashed jokes that could work for any school are boring.
And I still think any jokes about umich grads being dumb make little sense
-
Anyone smoke crack in the last year?
-
Anyone smoke crack in the last year?
Anyone smoke crack in the last year?
Actually all of my forays into recreational hallucinogenic substances were decades ago.
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never even seen a hit of crack.
Orange sunshine Strawberry Fields Brown Owsley Berkeley white and Mr natural on the other hand...
WSS
-
We have a big crack in a deck board on our big deck.
I wouldn't think of smoking it, not that that is even possible....
I'll just fix it next spring.
-
Anyone smoke crack in the last year?
Actually all of my forays into recreational hallucinogenic substances were decades ago.
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never even seen a hit of crack.
Orange sunshine Strawberry Fields Brown Owsley Berkeley white and Mr natural on the other hand...
WSS
Actually all of my forays into recreational hallucinogenic substances were decades ago.
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never even seen a hit of crack.
Orange sunshine Strawberry Fields Brown Owsley Berkeley white and Mr natural on the other hand...
WSS
windowpane that you cut up and dropped in your eyes before the 'ANIMALS' tour during the 'world series of rock'.
mushrooms, hash and opium. i strayed away from the crank when living in AZ. walter white bumped it up a few notches with his blue smokable addictive shit.
now i'm older and wiser and drink budweiser (when there's no hoegaarten around).
when i first moved to NYC they had the bart simpson blotter going around. aye ye ye. took a train from dobbs to 125th and waited for my mexican girlfriend date to come back. took the tab and by the time we were passing yankee stadium on the way back up north was seeing the dude from ghost who used to live on the train and taught patrick swayze how to push a coin.
man fucking a latin girl on acid is like going to a theme park called 'CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?"
-
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login