Has Paul Kruger been a disappointment?
-
We need to draft a CB this year. Find a stud/lockdown back. Our scouts have to do their homework. Shermer from the Seahawks is getting paid like below 200k a year right now. He is average or above average. Screw getting an overpaid FA CB.
I'm assuming you are referring to Richard Sherman here. I wouldn't call having 18 interceptions in his first 3 years (most in the NFL in that time period) being average... Also, he is on a rookie contract so obviously he isn't going to make a lot right now (although it's closer to 560k, not 200k), but I wouldn't be surprised if he is the highest paid CB in the league after next season when his contract is up.
All true. The Seahawks owe a lot of their success to finding studs in the later rounds of the draft. Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman are playing on rookie minimums which opens their cap space up so they could go sign guys like Harvin and Avril.I'm assuming you are referring to Richard Sherman here. I wouldn't call having 18 interceptions in his first 3 years (most in the NFL in that time period) being average... Also, he is on a rookie contract so obviously he isn't going to make a lot right now (although it's closer to 560k, not 200k), but I wouldn't be surprised if he is the highest paid CB in the league after next season when his contract is up.
-
True the seahawks will have to pay up in the next few years for these guys but are set at these positions. We have a bunch of picks but would love us find gems with our picks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login