Jim Brown
-
Brown was convicted of misdemeanor vandalism in 1999 for damaging the automobile of his wife, Monique. Rather than participate in domestic violence counseling, community service, and probation, Brown chose instead to serve several months in jail,
Yes, like I said....disorderly conduct. And I don't think it was several month....I think it was several days....maybe a couple of weeks.
Yes, like I said....disorderly conduct. And I don't think it was several month....I think it was several days....maybe a couple of weeks.
I got that info off of Jim Brown's wikipedia page. So take it for what it's worth
-
Yes, like I said....disorderly conduct. And I don't think it was several month....I think it was several days....maybe a couple of weeks.
I got that info off of Jim Brown's wikipedia page. So take it for what it's worth
I got that info off of Jim Brown's wikipedia page. So take it for what it's worth
What The Fuck Ever
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login