Skip to content

Really?

The Browns Board
48 20 2.4k
  • @baconhound said:

    Joe Thomas got beat bad by Coples on the loss

    I hope Thomas doesn't make the Pro Bowl. He doesn't deserve it, and he needs a wake-up call. He is the highest paid player in Cleveland (for any sport) and has not demonstrated the leadership that goes with that cash.

    @roach said:

    I hope Thomas doesn't make the Pro Bowl. He doesn't deserve it, and he needs a wake-up call. He is the highest paid player in Cleveland (for any sport) and has not demonstrated the leadership that goes with that cash.

    I agree. Unfortunately I don't know what the fuck to do with this team.

  • @browns-milf said:

    At least Cooper can catch the ball unlike Little in the back of the end zone.

    gordon dropped a give me in the end zone. don't think it was little (as i speak to someone who has MILF in their username.......baby)😉.

    @miktoxic said:

    gordon dropped a give me in the end zone. don't think it was little (as i speak to someone who has MILF in their username.......baby) 😉.

    Little dropped one in the back of the end zone. As did Gordon

  • Chud has lost control of the team. the Browns couldn't wait to get off the field. Chuds will be squirming at the upcoming news conference.

    @slowburn said:

    Chud has lost control of the team. the Browns couldn't wait to get off the field. Chuds will be squirming at the upcoming news conference.

    These Norcos make my nose itch

    Chud won't be squirming he'll say the same garbage he's been peddling all year.

    "We played hard, you gotta give the Jets credit they are a good football team"

    "We will learn from this and get better"

    "We will turn this around"

    Same press conference different Sunday

  • aghhh.. its tough being a browns fan. Is April coming soon........

  • @roach said:

    I hope Thomas doesn't make the Pro Bowl. He doesn't deserve it, and he needs a wake-up call. He is the highest paid player in Cleveland (for any sport) and has not demonstrated the leadership that goes with that cash.

    I agree. Unfortunately I don't know what the fuck to do with this team.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Unfortunately I don't know what the fuck to do with this team.

    In that case you have chosen the right avatar... 🙂

    @browns149 said:

    Little dropped one in the back of the end zone. As did Gordon

    Yup... I thought Little's was the more egregious drop.

  • Edwin Baker the new Colt McCoy. Listening to Cleveland sports radio makes me puke.

  • Edwin Baker the new Colt McCoy. Listening to Cleveland sports radio makes me puke.

    @cdl15 said:

    Edwin Baker the new Colt McCoy. Listening to Cleveland sports radio makes me puke.

    Tactical-facepalm_o_122898.jpg

  • aghhh.. its tough being a browns fan. Is April coming soon........

    @lbc-mike said:

    aghhh.. its tough being a browns fan. Is April coming soon........

    The draft is now in May.....so the agony is being prolonged.