Skip to content

Week 17 Game Thoughts: Browns @ Steelers

The Browns Board
45 19 1.7k
  • @browns149 said:

    SD laying an egg tonight. Stoolers might get in

    Nope, wasn´t meant to be. I wish KC would have started their backup kicker too...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @lambert_58 said:

    Nope, wasn´t meant to be. I wish KC would have started their backup kicker too...

    like wearing leederhozen, ya?

  • @lambert_58 said:

    Nope, wasn´t meant to be. I wish KC would have started their backup kicker too...

    like wearing leederhozen, ya?

    L Lambert_58 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @miktoxic said:

    like wearing leederhozen, ya?

    Never tried really. Thats more a Munich thing. I lived in Bavaria for a while, but further north..

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Not sure if this had been said previously, but Baker had another relatively solid game. Only a 3.8 average, nothing to send him to the pro-bowl, but better than we've had for a while. That now puts him on a 4.0 ypc average over three games, on 40+ carries.

    Just when it seemed like all the churning at the bottom of the roster had found us someone worth keeping, it looks like he'll be gone.

    And another half decent game by Cooper. Apart from the one half drop - 50% he should have broken stride, 50% poor throw by campbell, on a 4th down - he made some decent catches.

    It's a shame, both of these guys will probably be gone by the time next season starts, but they actually showed some ability to do decent things.

  • @miktoxic said:

    like wearing leederhozen, ya?

    Never tried really. Thats more a Munich thing. I lived in Bavaria for a while, but further north..

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @lambert_58 said:

    Never tried really. Thats more a Munich thing. I lived in Bavaria for a while, but further north..

    lived in wurzburg for 3 years while in the army.

    big beers and big tiited blondes.

    can't go wrong.

  • @lambert_58 said:

    Never tried really. Thats more a Munich thing. I lived in Bavaria for a while, but further north..

    lived in wurzburg for 3 years while in the army.

    big beers and big tiited blondes.

    can't go wrong.

    L Lambert_58 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @miktoxic said:

    lived in wurzburg for 3 years while in the army.

    big beers and big tiited blondes.

    can't go wrong.

    No shit? Small world, thats where I was stationed too. Leighton Barracks from 85 - 87.