TRich Trade part duex
-
That's awesome! Baker is great, then! Why didn't we get him earlier?
-
So we all fucking agree Trent was not what he was suppose to be. We traded him for a 1st round pick. good for us. Please lets's get of Trent's cock!! He is gone and and we were not any worse or better without him.
Have a good day!
-
I was all for drafting Richardson but was sadly disappointed with his performance; quite frankly odd demeanor. That said I wish him nothing but the best in Indyl; really hope we capitalize on the second pick of the first round
-
*Sigh* Richardson should not have been picked #3 overall. I didn't think so then, and I don't think so now. Is the first round pick we got for him way better than having him? We'll see when we see what that pick becomes. In my opinion, the running game this year was not what it was last year. If your opinion is that this had nothing to do with the Richardson trade, that's fine, I'm done arguing that. But I think the running game was not as good this year (for whatever reason your prefer) and that it was a negative factor for this year's team (low total rushing yardage, 4 total rushing TDs, decreased time of possession [especially when leading], etc.).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login