Skip to content

The Last Straw?

The Browns Board
24 20 1.5k
  • I could never throw in the towel I've been at it for too long.

    I just have no faith that the idiot Lombardi can do anything other than drag this franchise down further.

  • I could never throw in the towel I've been at it for too long.

    I just have no faith that the idiot Lombardi can do anything other than drag this franchise down further.

    @dawgpounded said:

    I could never throw in the towel I've been at it for too long.

    I just have no faith that the idiot Lombardi can do anything other than drag this franchise down further.

    Is it not almost a unanimous opinion amongst fan that that is the case: None have any faith in Lombardi?

    Now, what do you think he thinks when he reads that? Is he nonplussed by it? Does he get angry?

    Or does he take the view expressed by Banner and Lombardi: that fans are justified in their skepticism and vow to do better?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Some things never change.

    I still hate the stupid, sleazeball, lying, hypocrite owner. Check.

    I still hate the losing every year. Check.

    I still hate the lack of talent where missing, especially at qb. Check.

    I still lament the dumbfooks in the fo. Check.

    But now i've lost my superbowl dream forever. But I sure as hell will be

    in front of the TV watching them whenever they get there, and I'll be just

    as intrigued with next year's draft, and I'll always be a Browns fan.

    Because of the players who love the game, just like all of us hard core Browns fans do.

    you forgot to put down on your hate list:

    black people.

    democrats.

    anti-NRA people.

    kittens and puppies.

    bambi.

    and women.

    @miktoxic said:

    you forgot to put down on your hate list:

    black people.

    democrats.

    anti-NRA people.

    kittens and puppies.

    bambi.

    and women.

    Do you think you could be any less a douchebag?

  • @miktoxic said:

    you forgot to put down on your hate list:

    black people.

    democrats.

    anti-NRA people.

    kittens and puppies.

    bambi.

    and women.

    Do you think you could be any less a douchebag?

    @thaak said:

    Do you think you could be any less a douchebag?

    That's like asking the jews and the palestinians to just get over it already. It ain't happenin.