Skip to content

Back in 2004............ a statement was made

The Browns Board
25 19 2.1k
  • Zombo said:

    Roethlisberger ended up being a rapist. Couldn't root for him. Sorry you are not interested anymore. I look forward to partying with REAL Browns fans when we win ... Glad we ran off the posers.

    Z

    I call bullshit!!!! If the Browns drafted him you all would have taken the local virgins to him in the Mavis Winkles bathroom every Saturday night if he won a Super Bowl!

    @venom said:

    I call bullshit!!!! If the Browns drafted him you all would have taken the local virgins to him in the Mavis Winkles bathroom every Saturday night if he won a Super Bowl!

    Nope ... and Lerner would have got ridden of him when he started raping.

    The Rooneys and the Steeler population at large are soulless.

    Zombo

  • If GREEDY equates Soulless then you have them nailed!

    As for the Steeler Population being soulless, I would go for another "S" word for many = Stupid!

  • The Rooneys are trying to sue the city to pay for more seats in Heinz Field. WTF??? More seats in Heinz only means more money in the Rooney's pockets! Many in the Pittsburgh hold these greedy B#ST%&DS as Saints.

  • I do remember you blathering about Troy Smith and Maurice Clarett........

    When you weren't busy defacing the American flag.

    😮

    WSS

  • I was ALL IN on both Peterson and Rivers ... In fact i was the sole proprietor of Camp Peterson. Rich is a douchebag Steeler fan who feels the need to tell everyone how much smarter he is than them, even when, in most cases, he fails miserably.

    Ten years ago he bet me, $1 per yard, that Maurice Clarett would outgain William Green in the NFL. The final tally was Green 2,109 and Clerett 0 ... but I have never seen the $2,109.00.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I was ALL IN on both Peterson and Rivers ... In fact i was the sole proprietor of Camp Peterson. Rich is a douchebag Steeler fan who feels the need to tell everyone how much smarter he is than them, even when, in most cases, he fails miserably.

    Ten years ago he bet me, $1 per yard, that Maurice Clarett would outgain William Green in the NFL. The final tally was Green 2,109 and Clerett 0 ... but I have never seen the $2,109.00.

    Zombo

    Don't forget the interest.