wonder where A&M WR Evans may go?
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I wanted nothing to do with the 30 year old ginger and I actually broke a window when they picked him because the damn remote took a wicked bounce off the recliner when I launched it. It took everything I had to not put it through the tv screen.
I remember being excited that Riley Reiff was still on the board. Of course they'll select the BPA at an area of need, not a 29 year old qb that could be had in the 2nd/3rd round. When I heard them call Brandon weedens name I was sick to my stomach, it ruined the whole night for me.
I remember being excited that Riley Reiff was still on the board. Of course they'll select the BPA at an area of need, not a 29 year old qb that could be had in the 2nd/3rd round. When I heard them call Brandon weedens name I was sick to my stomach, it ruined the whole night for me.
LOL... if it helps I took Riley at #22 in the "Official Browns Board" Mock.... and was immediately blasted for it...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22682&page=2&do=findComment&comment=284767
-
I remember being excited that Riley Reiff was still on the board. Of course they'll select the BPA at an area of need, not a 29 year old qb that could be had in the 2nd/3rd round. When I heard them call Brandon weedens name I was sick to my stomach, it ruined the whole night for me.
LOL... if it helps I took Riley at #22 in the "Official Browns Board" Mock.... and was immediately blasted for it...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22682&page=2&do=findComment&comment=284767
LOL... if it helps I took Riley at #22 in the "Official Browns Board" Mock.... and was immediately blasted for it...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22682&page=2&do=findComment&comment=284767
Good call, I wish the browns had as much sense. Reiff and Randall would have been much better than weeden and Schwartz, although i do like Schwartz.
-
-
What does everyone think of Carlos Hyde in the second round?
-
What does everyone think of Carlos Hyde in the second round?
What does everyone think of Carlos Hyde in the second round?
Early 2nd? No...
Late 2nd is where I might start getting interested in Carlos...
I'm still looking forward to seeing his Combine preformance. Particularly his agility drill results...
-
I like Carlos; would prefer the third though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login