Skip to content

As Browns fans, who do we root for today?

The Browns Board
25 19 1.4k
  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I rooted for the Seahawks because I can't stand Harbaugh's crying and whining.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I was leaning towards Broncos and Seahawks. I like Manning, just why did he have to go to horse-face's team? Still, if he can be the first starting QB to win a SB with two different franchises, good for him. (Plus I hope it twists a knife in Irsay a bit...but I doubt it. Luck's NFL career will be the final call on that.) I favored Seahawks because they haven't won a SB yet, and I'm not fan of Kaep or 49ers getting there again. But I'm with Zombo if his prediction would've come true about Colt.

    And from the start of the playoffs, I guessed these two teams would be the ones to get to the big game. So I rolled with players from both teams in my Fantasy Playoff Challenge league. 4X the points for my entire roster in two weeks. Hooray. Too bad it's just for bragging rights.

  • Fuck the niners I don't care who their kicker is.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Fuck the niners I don't care who their kicker is.

    I agree.....and happy the Seahaws and Denver won. Should be a decent Superbowl, but have a feeling Denver will kick butt. They play in the elements, and Manning can win anywhere. Seattle won't have their 12th man with them.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I was rooting for the Patriots and the Forty Niners.... Also at the beginning of the season my buddy but me 20 bucks that the Broncos would make it to the Superbowl I took the odds now I have to drive over there and pay the fucker....

    🙁

    WSS

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #25

    Seahawks. I hate the Broncos. I ruined Jake Plummers career.

    Image005.jpg