Skip to content

How was that not reviewed? How?

The Browns Board
26 12 2.3k
  • AdaM said:

    His arm.

    Started to move forward.

    With complete control.

    It's hard to have complete control when you're batting the football with your elbow.

    As for missing the football as a prop call- I guess that evens out not calling Warner for removing his helmet to argue his first fumble.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @cuyahoga said:

    It's hard to have complete control when you're batting the football with your elbow.

    As for missing the football as a prop call- I guess that evens out not calling Warner for removing his helmet to argue his first fumble.

    Um... why, if he batted the ball with his elbow, would if fly forward? Do you know nothing about the mechanics of throwing a football?

  • His arm cocked back, and began moving forward before his arm was touched.

    71 inch HD replay says I'm right.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #22

    AdaM said:

    His arm cocked back, and began moving forward before his arm was touched.

    71 inch HD replay says I'm right.

    LOL... Because the size of the TV means a thing. Come on dude. That was damn funny though. With that extra size, you should be able to see the PIT defenders hand on the ball while Warner is cocking back.

  • @cuyahoga said:

    It's hard to have complete control when you're batting the football with your elbow.

    As for missing the football as a prop call- I guess that evens out not calling Warner for removing his helmet to argue his first fumble.

    Um... why, if he batted the ball with his elbow, would if fly forward? Do you know nothing about the mechanics of throwing a football?

    C Cuyahoga wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Um... why, if he batted the ball with his elbow, would if fly forward? Do you know nothing about the mechanics of throwing a football?

    No. Please explain them to me, preferably through the use of mathematical proofs. Meanwhile, I'll watch the clip of Warner batting the ball forward.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @steeler7fan said:

    CryYYYYYYYYYy ME A riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    I absolutly love you clowns fansssssss get over yourself.

    We are Super Bowl Champs and you guys are still LOSER"S!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Holmes and Ben made the plays on the biggest stage and did so from behind.......The cards had a chance to make the plays to be champs and THEY DIDN"T.

    "you" are not a superbowl Champion. "You" did nothing but sit on your fat ass in granpa's trailer and watch the squeelers win a football game on his black and white radiation king television set. Glad you enjoyed it because next year they won't be broadcasting in analog anymore.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #25
  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Um... why, if he batted the ball with his elbow, would if fly forward? Do you know nothing about the mechanics of throwing a football?

    No. Please explain them to me, preferably through the use of mathematical proofs. Meanwhile, I'll watch the clip of Warner batting the ball forward.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @cuyahoga said:

    No. Please explain them to me, preferably through the use of mathematical proofs. Meanwhile, I'll watch the clip of Warner batting the ball forward.

    yeah.. with his elbow... because he was out there doing the chicken dance...