That's Not "Confidence"
-
I think the Stanford degree is at least relatively legit (compared to like an Ohio State degree for a football player), and I do think Richard Sherman is an intelligent guy.
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." is kind of a silly thing to say, though. That's actually exactly what bragging is. If you can't do it, then it is just lying.
As I pointed out earlier, the deed was already done. We all saw it and it was on tape. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been proud of the fact that he did it. He had every right to be proud. I'm just saying that it is worrisome/telling to me that he's more wrapped up in the fact that someone spoke ill of him than in the fact that he's just gotten his team into the SB.
-
I think the Stanford degree is at least relatively legit (compared to like an Ohio State degree for a football player), and I do think Richard Sherman is an intelligent guy.
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." is kind of a silly thing to say, though. That's actually exactly what bragging is. If you can't do it, then it is just lying.
As I pointed out earlier, the deed was already done. We all saw it and it was on tape. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been proud of the fact that he did it. He had every right to be proud. I'm just saying that it is worrisome/telling to me that he's more wrapped up in the fact that someone spoke ill of him than in the fact that he's just gotten his team into the SB.
I guess in the cliche that bothered you I was referring to the smack talk here. But since I didn't say so it doesn't matter.I think the Stanford degree is at least relatively legit (compared to like an Ohio State degree for a football player), and I do think Richard Sherman is an intelligent guy.
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." is kind of a silly thing to say, though. That's actually exactly what bragging is. If you can't do it, then it is just lying.
As I pointed out earlier, the deed was already done. We all saw it and it was on tape. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been proud of the fact that he did it. He had every right to be proud. I'm just saying that it is worrisome/telling to me that he's more wrapped up in the fact that someone spoke ill of him than in the fact that he's just gotten his team into the SB.
But hell who knows maybe this guy is a Rhodes Scholar. Oddly enough he just doesn't sound like one, at least after the games.
And I'll assume that was a swipe at the Buckeyes but it's probably true, as well as just about every other football powerhouse in the nation. As I recall folks said Andy katzenmoyer could barely tie his shoes. Who knows.
Anyway, unless somebody on the other side has been mouthing off about Sherman ( in which case he had every right to say what you did) , he sounded like a little bit of a punk.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login