Skip to content

Browns hire Loggains

The Browns Board
26 18 1.3k
  • The Browns hired Kenny Loggins?

  • From the reports I've read, Derek Carr doesn't really even need an OC he's able to run the offense by himself.

    @poeticg said:

    From the reports I've read, Derek Carr doesn't really even need an OC he's able to run the offense by himself.

    LOL... well at least your sense of humor is back...

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

    Memo to self:

    1. Hook up old VCR.

    2. Dig out Top Gun tape...

    3. Fire it up...

    @cleinchi said:

    I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO,... but ....but nothing...face-palm.

    Allow me.. facepalm.gif

  • I loved him in the Olympics, but cringed when he hit his head on the platform.

    @d-bone said:

    I loved him in the Olympics, but cringed when he hit his head on the platform.

    when you see him hit the platform in slo-mo i think you actually see one of his nuts slip into his mouth.

    at least he thought enough to get the brazilian wax that day, for all our sakes.

  • LMAO............. I never noticed the brazilian one way or the other, not sure I want to. 😆

  • @poeticg said:

    From the reports I've read, Derek Carr doesn't really even need an OC he's able to run the offense by himself.

    LOL... well at least your sense of humor is back...

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

    Memo to self:

    1. Hook up old VCR.

    2. Dig out Top Gun tape...

    3. Fire it up...

    @cleinchi said:

    I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO,... but ....but nothing...face-palm.

    Allow me.. facepalm.gif

    @tour2ma said:

    LOL... well at least your sense of humor is back...

    Memo to self:

    1. Hook up old VCR.

    2. Dig out Top Gun tape...

    3. Fire it up...

    Allow me.. facepalm.gif

    Memo to Joe "Weasel" Banner. I composed this tune years ago- for other reasons- but it applies to you.

    To the tune of "Wind Beneath my Wings"

    Did I ever tell you you're a zero?

    You're nothing that I would like to be.....

    And I think you're lower than a whale turd, sitting on the ocean floor.

    Sink, SINK, Sink!!!

  • I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO, I have got nothing for this, unless either through back channels they have already lined up an O coordinator from one of the offensive staff playing in the SB (Carl Smith or Gregg Knapp maybe) or they are still holding out hope for Callahan out of Dallas... both of those scenarios seem pretty unlikely but ....but nothing...face-palm.

    @cleinchi said:

    I've defended a lot of decisions made by our FO, I have got nothing for this, unless either through back channels they have already lined up an O coordinator from one of the offensive staff playing in the SB (Carl Smith or Gregg Knapp maybe) or they are still holding out hope for Callahan out of Dallas... both of those scenarios seem pretty unlikely but ....but nothing...face-palm.

    No Carl Smith...he's a loser.