Skip to content

Josh Gordon a 'fan' of Fresno State QB Derek Carr

The Browns Board
36 18 1.8k
  • B BigJim wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #2

    well between josh gordon and PoG, we got 2 guys on that bandwagon.

    sure he'd be ok in my book with our second first rounder as long as clowney was our first.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Sounds like he said he liked them all.

    He was a FAN of Norv Turner who made him the most prolific WR in the league.

    I'm sure he is pumped that we have a defensive staff, a TE coach, a QB coach, but no OC.

    Because the NFLs greatest offensive minds are usually sitting around unemployed during SB weekend.

    Z

  • well between josh gordon and PoG, we got 2 guys on that bandwagon.

    sure he'd be ok in my book with our second first rounder as long as clowney was our first.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @miktoxic said:

    well between josh gordon and PoG, we got 2 guys on that bandwagon.

    sure he'd be ok in my book with our second first rounder as long as clowney was our first.

    Agree, but replace Clowney with Barr for me

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Yes! Lovin' it.

  • @miktoxic said:

    well between josh gordon and PoG, we got 2 guys on that bandwagon.

    sure he'd be ok in my book with our second first rounder as long as clowney was our first.

    Agree, but replace Clowney with Barr for me

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @d-bone said:

    Agree, but replace Clowney with Barr for me

    see, this is where i degress. an almost sure shot DE who could play in a DCs hybrid defense and become the next lawrence taylor...mingo, sheard and clowney.....WHAT????

    OR

    get a LB that can cover in the same scheme?

    gotta make the opposing QB dance in the pocket.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    It sounded more like: Lots of talented guys, manziel , Bridgewater, bortles, and I'm even a fan of Carr.

    He didn't specifically single out Carr.

  • @d-bone said:

    Agree, but replace Clowney with Barr for me

    see, this is where i degress. an almost sure shot DE who could play in a DCs hybrid defense and become the next lawrence taylor...mingo, sheard and clowney.....WHAT????

    OR

    get a LB that can cover in the same scheme?

    gotta make the opposing QB dance in the pocket.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @miktoxic said:

    see, this is where i degress. an almost sure shot DE who could play in a DCs hybrid defense and become the next lawrence taylor...mingo, sheard and clowney.....WHAT????

    OR

    get a LB that can cover in the same scheme?

    gotta make the opposing QB dance in the pocket.

    Yea, I totally get that, but Clowney's motor has me scared. I just don't know if this guy is going to shut it down again once that big check gets deposited. Barr's motor has no off switch. Truth is, I will be thrilled with either, which means we are keeping our Trent pick, and if our new QB come from that pick, plus one of those other guys, I'm a happy camper.

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    TRANSLATION-" Hit me in stride on a fly route HOME'

  • It sounded more like: Lots of talented guys, manziel , Bridgewater, bortles, and I'm even a fan of Carr.

    He didn't specifically single out Carr.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @bbedward said:

    It sounded more like: Lots of talented guys, manziel , Bridgewater, bortles, and I'm even a fan of Carr.

    He didn't specifically single out Carr.

    Yet again the news media removes one sentence from the context of an entire conversation and sensationalizes it. The conversation says Gordon endorses all of the top qb prospects and the headline says Gordon wants Derek Carr...

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mike-h said:

    I liked Carr until I watched a few of his games.

    No surprise PoG is latching onto a guy he knows literally nothing about other than what he reads someone else say about him.

    Zip your lips, keep my name out of your lying mouth faggot. You don't know what I know so save your bullshit for your novella Cinderella.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Whoa 😮

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    yikes!

    PoG steppin up to the plate!

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Why are you still so salty about me calling the Trent pick? He was the best player. He had a standup first year. People liked him, as did I. So whatever bitch, he had one good year and then last year was one bad one. At least he has a legitimate excuse to suck for a year. You suck every year, and there's no explanation for it. It all rides on next season, which I call he stands out. You judge a player on their career and so far it's far from over. Next year will tell a lot about him as a player and as a person. Time will tell. I know which sides we stand on so cut the shit. Next year will be the tie breaker so give it a rest.

    I happen to know that Derek Carr will be the best QB coming out this year. Guess we'll find out hoe, till then you know as much as I do... if that much. You're a science fag, I'm a prophet.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Poetic Ghoolie. HOW DID WE NOT SEE RHIS BEFORE?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I'm a Svengali

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Gordon proved he can have anyone throw to him and still be the best WR. Draft Bortles or Manziel is what I think.

  • @mike-h said:

    I liked Carr until I watched a few of his games.

    No surprise PoG is latching onto a guy he knows literally nothing about other than what he reads someone else say about him.

    Zip your lips, keep my name out of your lying mouth faggot. You don't know what I know so save your bullshit for your novella Cinderella.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @poeticg said:

    Zip your lips, keep my name out of your lying mouth faggot. You don't know what I know so save your bullshit for your novella Cinderella.

    The mittens are off!!!

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Had to Google novella Cinderella............. Pretty funny

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Gordon would like any QB that can get him the ball without throwing interceptions.