Skip to content

Went to pittsburgh first time ever the other day

Barber Shop Talk
24 14 1.3k
  • I hate to say it, Pittsburgh is a pretty cool city. Their fans are fags, but the city is pretty cool.

    S Stewy wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Their fans are fags, but the city is pretty cool.

    Yet they decided to hold 2014 Gay Games in Cleveland.

    Hopefully you'll get national attention that you can be proud of this time! lol

  • Pittsburgh is a piss hole full of toothless inbreds.

    S Stewy wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Pittsburgh is a piss hole full of toothless inbreds.

    City Council took care of that.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Been there many times and I've not had a bad experience in Pittsburgh. Unless you count having a hell of a time navigating there before GPS. When I was young and newer at driving, I got lost and was stuck driving back and forth along the hillside. I'm not sure what the hell my problem was but it was dark and navigating roads in PA can be damned confusing. Stupid hills make for some weirdly designed roadways.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Their fans are fags, but the city is pretty cool.

    Yet they decided to hold 2014 Gay Games in Cleveland.

    Hopefully you'll get national attention that you can be proud of this time! lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @stewy said:

    Yet they decided to hold 2014 Gay Games in Cleveland.

    Hopefully you'll get national attention that you can be proud of this time! lol

    Hey, it brings a lot of money in.....and the decor around here will be a lot better after they are gone....fair to say?

    The other thing it has done is to cause a lot of upgrades to sports facilities to occur...and that is always good.