Skip to content

Sleepers in 2014 NFL Draft

The Browns Board
67 18 2.0k
  • @mike-h said:

    If Clowney, Manziel and TB are all off the board, I would think about trading down or taking Watkins, I guess, because he will be a good-great NFL receiver--I don't doubt that.

    Good stuff... and nothing I can argue with... dammit...

    But only because as far as that analysis goes we end up in the same place... no QB drafted at #4, but maybe my precious...

    Now quit making me derail my own thread... 😉

    Meanwhile, ya gots any sleepers?

  • @mike-h said:

    Sorry for being a dick, but I'm kind of an asshole sometimes.

    Me, too...

    But at least we're two of the more literate assholes on the board...

  • @mike-h said:

    Sorry for being a dick, but I'm kind of an asshole sometimes.

    Me, too...

    But at least we're two of the more literate assholes on the board...

    @tour2ma said:

    Me, too...

    But at least we're two of the more literate assholes on the board...

    *literal

  • @tour2ma said:

    Me, too...

    But at least we're two of the more literate assholes on the board...

    *literal

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    *literal

    lol... and baby makes three...

  • Had to do it. It was a good set up.

  • Taken in the spirit with which it was intended...

  • Playing with the draft sim has brought a couple more potential sleepers to my attention. If you've played it you know the situation...

    You're entering the middle rounds and the players you had pegged for next two picks are taken three and six spots ahead of you...

    Kinda expands your horizons in a hurry...

    Anyway here are some of those names I dug up. I've just started watching tape on them, but like what I see so far...



    Yawin Smallwood (ILB-UConn-R2/3) - Underclassman I was not paying attention to... I am now...


    Seantrel Henderson (OT-MIAMI-R4/5) - huge (6'7-331), but fast (5.06?) and looks agile... could be a zone scheme dream at a bargain basement price...


    Martavis Bryant (WR-CLEMSON-R2/3) - tall and fast, here is the "other" Clemson WR that those with a QB-Jones can land


    Ryan Grant (WR-TULANE-R4) - another slightly bigger, slightly slower possession WR alternative to Abbrederis, if Jared is not there...

    ... and last but not least...


    Kenny Lander (FS-VANDY-R4/5) - starting to make me forget my longer shot FS, KSU's Zimmerman... check out his Senior Year line: 5 FFs... 5 INTS... 87 tackles including 60 solos...