2014 Browns: Offensive Line
-
I'm all for landing Asamoah or Beadles in Fa, and using a mid-round selection on the O-line Spencer Long, Dakota Dozier at G? Antonio Richardson, Seantrel Henderson at OT? IMO Pinkston is a hard-worker who is still young enough to show marked improvement, Gilkey also deserves a shot. If we can add a starter in FA and a starter in the draft, this O-line will be in good shape, especially when you consider the amount of youth already in Cleveland.
I know the OP wanted to avoid this discussion, but I also believe that improving the QB position will also improve the O-line greatly.
-
I'm all for landing Asamoah or Beadles in Fa, and using a mid-round selection on the O-line Spencer Long, Dakota Dozier at G? Antonio Richardson, Seantrel Henderson at OT? IMO Pinkston is a hard-worker who is still young enough to show marked improvement, Gilkey also deserves a shot. If we can add a starter in FA and a starter in the draft, this O-line will be in good shape, especially when you consider the amount of youth already in Cleveland.
I know the OP wanted to avoid this discussion, but I also believe that improving the QB position will also improve the O-line greatly.
... I also believe that improving the QB position will also improve the O-line greatly.
I think we all saw that for a couple games in 2013...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login