Skip to content

Browns should draft QBs...

The Browns Board
43 22 1.5k
  • i like murray to as a later round pick even if take a qb high

    @beare said:

    i like murray to as a later round pick even if take a qb high

    Yep, i picked Bridgewater and Murray in the 4th round in a fanspeak simulation I ran last night. I'd be very happy with that.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why don't we just change the game so that a team has 3 QBs on the field at the same time....with 3 footballs, and make the defense play with only 7 players.

    Jesus

    You are too stupid to realize what you have just done.

    Someone post this video I can't.

    @cielo said:

    You are too stupid to realize what you have just done.

    Someone post this video I can't.

    All I gather from this post is that you are obtuse and inept.

  • I simply do not see how you develop 2 rookie QBs simultaneously... especially if neither is projected to be your starter when the starter gets up to 70% of the reps.