Skip to content

Jets fan looking for your opinion

The Browns Board
48 17 2.4k
  • I'd trade 2 2nd rd picks for Wilkerson

    @roycerolls said:

    I'd trade 2 2nd rd picks for Wilkerson

    This is kind of what I am expecting.

  • The addition of Wilkerson would make our D line immediately the best in the league. It would be scary. Giving up one of our DL guys and a 2nd rounder wouldn't hurt. Not multiple 1sts though, that's absurd. I'd rather stick with what we have and continue to develop our depth.

  • The addition of Wilkerson would make our D line immediately the best in the league. It would be scary. Giving up one of our DL guys and a 2nd rounder wouldn't hurt. Not multiple 1sts though, that's absurd. I'd rather stick with what we have and continue to develop our depth.

    @clevfan4life said:

    The addition of Wilkerson would make our D line immediately the best in the league. It would be scary. Giving up one of our DL guys and a 2nd rounder wouldn't hurt. Not multiple 1sts though, that's absurd. I'd rather stick with what we have and continue to develop our depth.

    I don't see why the Jets would trade Wilkerson for another DL. The point is that they don't need DL.

    Maccagnan is proving to be a fun GM. I like his style.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    The addition of Wilkerson would make our D line immediately the best in the league. It would be scary. Giving up one of our DL guys and a 2nd rounder wouldn't hurt. Not multiple 1sts though, that's absurd. I'd rather stick with what we have and continue to develop our depth.

    I don't see why the Jets would trade Wilkerson for another DL. The point is that they don't need DL.

    Maccagnan is proving to be a fun GM. I like his style.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't see why the Jets would trade Wilkerson for another DL. The point is that they don't need DL.

    Maccagnan is proving to be a fun GM. I like his style.

    what's so fun that he did? pick williams when he dropped to them?

    hell, that's a no-brainer.

  • Might have something to do with his FA activity, mik...

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't see why the Jets would trade Wilkerson for another DL. The point is that they don't need DL.

    Maccagnan is proving to be a fun GM. I like his style.

    what's so fun that he did? pick williams when he dropped to them?

    hell, that's a no-brainer.

    @miktoxic said:

    what's so fun that he did? pick williams when he dropped to them?

    hell, that's a no-brainer.

    Brought back Revis and Cromartie. Signed Skrine. Signed James Carpenter. Resigned Colon. Resigned Harris. Traded for Marshall. Signed CB and OL help. Brought in Fitzpatrick to hold the fort down until next season (which should be a solid crop of QB's).

    Went into this draft needing an edge rusher, walked away with the top DE prospect. While not an edge rusher, Willams' addition solidifies the Jets DL as one of the top 3 in the league.

  • @hoorta said:

    We already have Taylor and Shelton, so there's not a big need to add yet another stud DL. The Browns have plenty of D-Line depth, so I doubt we'd trade multiple picks.

    What the Browns really need is a stud WR that can manage to stay off the drug suspension list.

    With all due respect, there is a difference with what Mohammed Wilkerson Does and what a Nose Tackle does.

    @hawk said:

    With all due respect, there is a difference with what Mohammed Wilkerson Does and what a Nose Tackle does.

    I know that, and MHO is we don't need him- at the price of any picks.

  • From the little bit I know about him I've always thought Mark Sanchez had value and don't quite understand what it is that keeps him off the field.

    WSS