Skip to content

Which RB do you guys want in the draft?

The Browns Board
47 24 1.9k
  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    really?

    Tre Mason looks like the better back

    @topdawg31 said:

    Tre Mason looks like the better back

    debatable. Will research the backs more in the next few weeks. The few times I saw Mason, I didnt see a lot of lateral agility. When he has to cut to make a hole, he does a side hop instead of planting and accelerating through the hole. And then, when hes in the second level, he was seeking out contact, which wont be a good thing in the NFL for a guy his size. Also, he didnt catch the ball very much. I dont think we draft a guy before the third round, so he may be gone anyways.
  • @topdawg31 said:

    Tre Mason looks like the better back

    debatable. Will research the backs more in the next few weeks. The few times I saw Mason, I didnt see a lot of lateral agility. When he has to cut to make a hole, he does a side hop instead of planting and accelerating through the hole. And then, when hes in the second level, he was seeking out contact, which wont be a good thing in the NFL for a guy his size. Also, he didnt catch the ball very much. I dont think we draft a guy before the third round, so he may be gone anyways.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    debatable. Will research the backs more in the next few weeks. The few times I saw Mason, I didnt see a lot of lateral agility. When he has to cut to make a hole, he does a side hop instead of planting and accelerating through the hole. And then, when hes in the second level, he was seeking out contact, which wont be a good thing in the NFL for a guy his size. Also, he didnt catch the ball very much. I dont think we draft a guy before the third round, so he may be gone anyways.

    eisen and mayock were on his and sanky (sp?) jock all day.

    andre williams from BC really hurt himself by not being able to catch the ball.

    i might even wait until the 4th or 5th to pick a RB.

  • I didnt watch the combine, but looking at the results, it really seems like Dri Archer helped himself big time. For a guy that small to be able to throw up 20 reps and run that 40 on top of that is pretty impressive. He is definitely an athlete. Not sure if I want him at that size though.

  • Didn't know that miktoxic yikes. I do like storm Johnson I have watched a lot of film on him and he is nothing short of impressive. He is versatile and looks to be a near complete package. It is a shame I really liked Hyde but now maybe his draft stock will plunge a bit and we can nab him in the third or fourth.

  • I didnt watch the combine, but looking at the results, it really seems like Dri Archer helped himself big time. For a guy that small to be able to throw up 20 reps and run that 40 on top of that is pretty impressive. He is definitely an athlete. Not sure if I want him at that size though.

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    I didnt watch the combine, but looking at the results, it really seems like Dri Archer helped himself big time. For a guy that small to be able to throw up 20 reps and run that 40 on top of that is pretty impressive. He is definitely an athlete. Not sure if I want him at that size though.

    I havent seen anything on him. Can he catch? How big are his hands? The only way he plays offense is at reciever for the most part. If he cant catch he'll still be waiting for a call in the sixth round.
  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    I didnt watch the combine, but looking at the results, it really seems like Dri Archer helped himself big time. For a guy that small to be able to throw up 20 reps and run that 40 on top of that is pretty impressive. He is definitely an athlete. Not sure if I want him at that size though.

    I havent seen anything on him. Can he catch? How big are his hands? The only way he plays offense is at reciever for the most part. If he cant catch he'll still be waiting for a call in the sixth round.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I havent seen anything on him. Can he catch? How big are his hands? The only way he plays offense is at reciever for the most part. If he cant catch he'll still be waiting for a call in the sixth round.

    Under 9 inch hands. I've only really watched him when Kent State plays BGSU, and he was injured this year, but last year he torched us. He is an explosive playmaker, that's for sure.

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    I didnt watch the combine, but looking at the results, it really seems like Dri Archer helped himself big time. For a guy that small to be able to throw up 20 reps and run that 40 on top of that is pretty impressive. He is definitely an athlete. Not sure if I want him at that size though.

    I havent seen anything on him. Can he catch? How big are his hands? The only way he plays offense is at reciever for the most part. If he cant catch he'll still be waiting for a call in the sixth round.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I havent seen anything on him. Can he catch? How big are his hands? The only way he plays offense is at reciever for the most part. If he cant catch he'll still be waiting for a call in the sixth round.

    he'd definitely be a return man and possibly a slot guy, but he is small but plays big.

    hate to see him get hit by a NFL safety.