Skip to content

Browns RT SChwartz ranked #12.

The Browns Board
25 13 852
  • Yet another heckert pick. Sure glad the whole banner Lombardi bullshit cost us a pretty good GM.

    @cdl15 said:

    Yet another heckert pick. Sure glad the whole banner Lombardi bullshit cost us a pretty good GM.

    imagine farmer and heckert together. (i guess farmer was a scout while heckert was here), but if heckert were the pres. of football operations and farmer were the GM........................

    don't know if either's egos could handle it but just sayin.

  • I don't know about heckerts ego??? I'm pretty sure Holmgren bullied him time to time. Hard to imagine who Heckert would be gunning for in this draft? Or last for that matter? 2 more solid mid round picks last year and this is a new ballgame.

  • Heckert would have taken Mathieu and Burfict.

  • Last year's gone. Let's get over it, move forward, appreciate Banner/Lombardi being gone, & support the guys we have NOW.

    Sorry, but I get tired of this living in the past shit.

    Mike

  • Last year's gone. Let's get over it, move forward, appreciate Banner/Lombardi being gone, & support the guys we have NOW.

    Sorry, but I get tired of this living in the past shit.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Last year's gone. Let's get over it, move forward, appreciate Banner/Lombardi being gone, & support the guys we have NOW.

    Sorry, but I get tired of this living in the past shit.

    Mike

    I am excited as anyone for this new group. not many guys ever that we can look back and say wish we still had him. my expectations for farmer is to be AT LEAST as competent asHeckert.