Browns want Edelman, Shields and Schaub
-
If this rumor is true and they do get Schaub this will surely mean we go into 2014/15 with Hoyer/Schaub and a developmental QB in the 3rd to 7th round ...... our 2 first rounders and 2nd rounder will be used elsewhere .....
And if we get Edelman and Shields the slot receiver and shut down 2nd corner position is done....we can use the early picks in the draft to get Watkins a RB and someone for the right side of the O Line
I am not totally convinced that Edelman is not just a creation of the genius of Tom Brady and the New England loving media. And I think we can pretty much say that he will have no Tom Brady throwing to him here.
I am not totally convinced that Edelman is not just a creation of the genius of Tom Brady and the New England loving media. And I think we can pretty much say that he will have no Tom Brady throwing to him here.
I'm in the same boat. Pats fans that I've encountered are little more than indifferent to his signing. He had a good season and there are certainly worse options. But we'd need someone pretty savvy out of the draft...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login