Skip to content

browns free agency big board "leaked" at todays presser

The Browns Board
22 18 1.5k
  • @blowe said:

    no one cares this is a browns forum

    Sure we do. I would rather the Browns get a guy like that at a position of need than that the Steelers would get him.

    The Browns should have the advantage if it came down to a bidding war as they have much more room on the cap to spend. Does Pittsburgh have any room? Didn't they already sign a DB...Mitchell?

    @the-gipper said:

    Sure we do. I would rather the Browns get a guy like that at a position of need than that the Steelers would get him.

    The Browns should have the advantage if it came down to a bidding war as they have much more room on the cap to spend. Does Pittsburgh have any room? Didn't they already sign a DB...Mitchell?

    Carroll's gone to Philly. Stillers signed Mitchell, safety, something like 5-years, $25m?

  • Sorry, but I do not see a FA shopping list leak as a big deal... it's kinda a public process...

    Now a draft board.... entirely different thing.