Skip to content

Harrison dumped by Bengals

The Browns Board
62 26 2.6k
  • Mutual interest between Harrison and the steelers. I won't be surprised to see him back on a one or two year cap friendly deal.

    @vagitron said:

    Mutual interest between Harrison and the steelers. I won't be surprised to see him back on a one or two year cap friendly deal.

    Sweep the knee......

    WSS

  • @miktoxic said:

    akron or kent state?

    charlie frye and josh cribbs are the only other 2 guys to come out of those schools that i can name.

    dri archer from kent state might get drafted but his size is worrisome.

    Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM

    @topdawg31 said:

    Harrison went to Akron Coventry High School, that is what I meant, The weasel went to SVSM

    A lot of Akron area high schoolers produced NFLers:

    Cliff Battles went to Kenmore (HOF)

    Beanie Wells, Antoine Winfield, Dave Browns went to Garfield.

    Ricky Powers, Johnny Adams, Bryan Williams from Buchtel

    Mike Vrabel from Walsh

    Tyrell Sutton from Hoban

    Frank Stams from St. Vincent/St. Mary