My Favorite Mock draft - and it isn't even my own ...
-
Not bad at all. I think I like SJB for CB better though. I like picking two ILB, especially Jones. We are gonna need two as Dansby isn't exactly young. Benjamin just concerns me cause of his drops.
The only two revisions I thought of and wouldn't mind would be Robinson instead of Benjamin and Jean Baptiste I would love to have as well, especially if we could get him in the third, which I doubt will happen.
Benjamin is a huge risk/reward receiver. His size is ridiculous as is his athletic talent, but he drops it too often (similar to Little, actually, just three inches taller). But he could turn out to be a very, very good receiver.
To me, it depends on what the offensive goals are. If there's going to be a reliance on short passing plays, getting Adams or Robinson would be the better pick.
I just personally have a thing for a tandem of big, physical receivers.
Roberson and SJB are big, physical, athletic CB's. Either would suffice, just Roberson is slotted higher and his PDP aligns with our pick, whereas SJB is slotted more often in between our picks.
The only two revisions I thought of and wouldn't mind would be Robinson instead of Benjamin and Jean Baptiste I would love to have as well, especially if we could get him in the third, which I doubt will happen.
Benjamin is a huge risk/reward receiver. His size is ridiculous as is his athletic talent, but he drops it too often (similar to Little, actually, just three inches taller). But he could turn out to be a very, very good receiver.
To me, it depends on what the offensive goals are. If there's going to be a reliance on short passing plays, getting Adams or Robinson would be the better pick.
I just personally have a thing for a tandem of big, physical receivers.
Roberson and SJB are big, physical, athletic CB's. Either would suffice, just Roberson is slotted higher and his PDP aligns with our pick, whereas SJB is slotted more often in between our picks.
Can't argue with Benjamin's size, it will make him a great end zone target.
-
Not bad at all. I think I like SJB for CB better though. I like picking two ILB, especially Jones. We are gonna need two as Dansby isn't exactly young. Benjamin just concerns me cause of his drops.
The only two revisions I thought of and wouldn't mind would be Robinson instead of Benjamin and Jean Baptiste I would love to have as well, especially if we could get him in the third, which I doubt will happen.
Benjamin is a huge risk/reward receiver. His size is ridiculous as is his athletic talent, but he drops it too often (similar to Little, actually, just three inches taller). But he could turn out to be a very, very good receiver.
To me, it depends on what the offensive goals are. If there's going to be a reliance on short passing plays, getting Adams or Robinson would be the better pick.
I just personally have a thing for a tandem of big, physical receivers.
Roberson and SJB are big, physical, athletic CB's. Either would suffice, just Roberson is slotted higher and his PDP aligns with our pick, whereas SJB is slotted more often in between our picks.
The only two revisions I thought of and wouldn't mind would be Robinson instead of Benjamin and Jean Baptiste I would love to have as well, especially if we could get him in the third, which I doubt will happen.
Benjamin is a huge risk/reward receiver. His size is ridiculous as is his athletic talent, but he drops it too often (similar to Little, actually, just three inches taller). But he could turn out to be a very, very good receiver.
To me, it depends on what the offensive goals are. If there's going to be a reliance on short passing plays, getting Adams or Robinson would be the better pick.
I just personally have a thing for a tandem of big, physical receivers.
Roberson and SJB are big, physical, athletic CB's. Either would suffice, just Roberson is slotted higher and his PDP aligns with our pick, whereas SJB is slotted more often in between our picks.
i like the revised list better. is the RB from BC the guy that couldn't catch a cold at the combine and who didn't catch one pass last year at BC?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login