Skip to content

Who are your Sleepers in this draft?

The Browns Board
24 14 1.0k
  • Tajh Boyd

    Keith Price

    Max Bullough

    Jeff Janis

    Lamarcus Joyner

    Louchiez Purifoy

  • Tajh Boyd

    Keith Price

    Max Bullough

    Jeff Janis

    Lamarcus Joyner

    Louchiez Purifoy

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Tajh Boyd

    Keith Price

    Max Bullough

    Jeff Janis

    Lamarcus Joyner

    Louchiez Purifoy

    Not to sound like grandpa in the rocking chair, but I remember watching Max Bullough's uncle, Chuck, at Michigan St. (And NFL) and his grandfather, Hank, played in the NFL too, was an innovator of the 3-4 defense as a defensive coordinator in the 70s and was head coach of the Bills in the 80s.

    He's gotta be tough if he's a Bullough, we need inside linebackers, bring him in.

    Z

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Tajh Boyd

    Keith Price

    Max Bullough

    Jeff Janis

    Lamarcus Joyner

    Louchiez Purifoy

    Not to sound like grandpa in the rocking chair, but I remember watching Max Bullough's uncle, Chuck, at Michigan St. (And NFL) and his grandfather, Hank, played in the NFL too, was an innovator of the 3-4 defense as a defensive coordinator in the 70s and was head coach of the Bills in the 80s.

    He's gotta be tough if he's a Bullough, we need inside linebackers, bring him in.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Not to sound like grandpa in the rocking chair, but I remember watching Max Bullough's uncle, Chuck, at Michigan St. (And NFL) and his grandfather, Hank, played in the NFL too, was an innovator of the 3-4 defense as a defensive coordinator in the 70s and was head coach of the Bills in the 80s.

    He's gotta be tough if he's a Bullough, we need inside linebackers, bring him in.

    Z

    I like Bullough

    And another sleeper is the WR out of Saginaw St. Jeff Janis (Joplin).....who would not be a ball and chain for this team:

  • Zombo said:

    Not to sound like grandpa in the rocking chair, but I remember watching Max Bullough's uncle, Chuck, at Michigan St. (And NFL) and his grandfather, Hank, played in the NFL too, was an innovator of the 3-4 defense as a defensive coordinator in the 70s and was head coach of the Bills in the 80s.

    He's gotta be tough if he's a Bullough, we need inside linebackers, bring him in.

    Z

    I like Bullough

    And another sleeper is the WR out of Saginaw St. Jeff Janis (Joplin).....who would not be a ball and chain for this team:

    @the-gipper said:

    I like Bullough

    And another sleeper is the WR out of Saginaw St. Jeff Janis (Joplin).....who would not be a ball and chain for this team:

    Ball and chain mover.