Thanks guys B)
-
where in PA are you?
Well I live in Youngstown Ohio. But the pad the rig I'm currently hitched to is located by Indiana PA real close to Punxsutawney.
GuNNerGatSKy said:
Well I live in Youngstown Ohio. But the pad the rig I'm currently hitched to is located by Indiana PA real close to Punxsutawney.
I went to college in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
And to get there, I had to travel through Punxatawney.
Ugliest women on earth. Ugliest people, period.
I love the movie "Ground Hog Day", but if they would have used real Punxsutawians as extras they would have frightened movie goers away.
Zombo
-
GuNNerGatSKy said:
Well I live in Youngstown Ohio. But the pad the rig I'm currently hitched to is located by Indiana PA real close to Punxsutawney.
I went to college in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
And to get there, I had to travel through Punxatawney.
Ugliest women on earth. Ugliest people, period.
I love the movie "Ground Hog Day", but if they would have used real Punxsutawians as extras they would have frightened movie goers away.
Zombo
Haha I have noticed that too Z! This one woman that worked at a gas station there looked like sloth from the Goonies!Zombo said:
I went to college in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
And to get there, I had to travel through Punxatawney.
Ugliest women on earth. Ugliest people, period.
I love the movie "Ground Hog Day", but if they would have used real Punxsutawians as extras they would have frightened movie goers away.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login