Skip to content

Jimmy Garoppolo in Cleveland today.

The Browns Board
28 13 1.0k
  • another week and a half of this bullshit?!?

    time to start drinkinG!

    nothing like a cold bud for breakfast.

    breakfast of champions!

    now let's go win that race! yeah!!!!!

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #21

    @miktoxic said:

    another week and a half of this bullshit?!?

    time to start drinkinG!

    nothing like a cold bud for breakfast.

    breakfast of champions!

    now let's go win that race! yeah!!!!!

    I finally ate, put some beer in my wheaties. Not bad.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #22

    janeane_sq-b64947fca237c75d88dd0f01aa3be

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @kosar_for_president said:

    janeane_sq-b64947fca237c75d88dd0f01aa3be

    for some reason i always wanted to tag that bitch. either because i thought i might make her switch teams or because she looks like she likes a big sack of dirty balls on her chin.

    btw she has f's in her name not p's.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I know mike on the spelling, just thought her big picture showing up on a football forum is hilarious. I had a chance and took it, lol.

  • He senses pressure that isn't even there and as soon as he feels pressure, whether it's there or not, he freezes. When he gets touched by real pressure, instead of trying to pull away, he literally curls up into the fetal position. IF that shit could be fixed, he is a really good prospect. Otherwise he is going to be shit.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @harry-buffalo said:

    He senses pressure that isn't even there and as soon as he feels pressure, whether it's there or not, he freezes. When he gets touched by real pressure, instead of trying to pull away, he literally curls up into the fetal position. IF that shit could be fixed, he is a really good prospect. Otherwise he is going to be shit.

    Sounds ALOT like a guy we just cut.......

    I havent watched any of his games or seen any clips, but If that's the case, I don't want noooo part of it

  • @the-gipper said:

    I saw Garropolo on the Gruden QB Camp show, and I kind of liked him.

    Movie star good looks. Good personality. Threw the ball real well.

    (By the way....Gruden was snuffling up to Poetic Jizz and saying that Carr had all the tools.)

    So I take it movie star good looks, and a good personality are more important than quarterback skills? We get it.........

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    So I take it movie star good looks, and a good personality are more important than quarterback skills? We get it.........

    No, I am just saying that on that show that is what they emphasize: the personality of the QBs. They throw a few passes, but you can't tell a lot from that.

    And really, how much exposure to Jimmy Garropollo's game have you seen? Eastern Illinois didn't quite make ABC primetime Saturday night football.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @kosar_for_president said:

    janeane_sq-b64947fca237c75d88dd0f01aa3be

    I saw her in the airport in Las Vegas once. She was in line in front of us waiting to go through security.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    maxresdefault.jpg

    He's got a little bit of George Clooney in him, no?