Inspecta R.I.P.....
-
Ghoolie has AIDS.....let him back on.
I second this.
LOL, after two weeks you'd be begging us to kick him off again, guaranteed.
I occasionally e-mail him, and he's quite content to improve his bowling game, and work in the music industry- maybe his football interest will pick up when the Browns start winning.LOL, after two weeks you'd be begging us to kick him off again, guaranteed.
I occasionally e-mail him, and he's quite content to improve his bowling game, and work in the music industry- maybe his football interest will pick up when the Browns start winning.Yeah, probably.
But the thing about a villain is that it gives the rest of the population a common enemy.
I'm tired of arguing with you, mik, Tour and the rest of the people who I actually like.
-
I thought I would dust off the old account over here to post in this thread as well.
It was waaay too early for spec to go... he really went balls to the wall at the end, and although he didnt post much after he became sick (we just found out a few months ago he was) I bet his last few weeks he was crossing off the bucket list.
May he be remembered over here and there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login