Breaking: 10 players fail drug test (Mettenberger, Jernigan, etc)
-
Been taking piss tests for 35 years. I always kept a condom of fresh urine in my pant pocket. Would stick a hand warmer down there to bring specimen to within temperature tolerance per drug lab protocols. Specific gravity always within limits with fresh, clean piss sample.
-
Been taking piss tests for 35 years. I always kept a condom of fresh urine in my pant pocket. Would stick a hand warmer down there to bring specimen to within temperature tolerance per drug lab protocols. Specific gravity always within limits with fresh, clean piss sample.
Been taking piss tests for 35 years. I always kept a condom of fresh urine in my pant pocket. Would stick a hand warmer down there to bring specimen to within temperature tolerance per drug lab protocols. Specific gravity always within limits with fresh, clean piss sample.
You be's one sick puppy. Walking around with a condom of urine in your pants.
"Oh, hello, are you happy to see me or do you have a condom full of urine in your pants"
Hope nobody bumped into you.
-
Not so fast son. FYI Dr. Hoorta worked in a hospital lab for 25 years, and I know a thing or two about drug tests. Mettlenberger didn't fail for a substance- he failed because his pee wasn't up to what the "authorities" think was a normal concentration. And that's damn easy to measure. Well, yes, you can covertly dump water into a pee to try to dilute out a drug. There's also a shit ton of legitimate reasons you can wind up with a low specific gravity- that's the technical term- in urine. Starting with drinking a boatload of water. What? You can't drink a bunch of Gatorade before you work out? Plenty of legit medical reasons on top of that.
correct me here cause I honestly don't know. My high school had 'random' drug tests where essentially 3 known potheads and 2 super proper kids were tested (like I was). Anyway, the kids who smoked swore that drinking tons and tons of water over a two day period (smoke on Friday, drink water Sat-Sun) would flush their system out and let them pass the test. I never really hung out with the kids, but one guy always did pass supposedly doing this. Is that actually true, and if so I'm assuming that's why it triggers a failed test?
lol... who was it that was caught with a fake penis full of clean urine? The subject had previously flunked so had to be observed "filling the cup". The fake penis did not fool the observer.
EDIT: It was an Italian runner...
Anyway, the kids who smoked swore that drinking tons and tons of water over a two day period (smoke on Friday, drink water Sat-Sun) would flush their system out and let them pass the test. I never really hung out with the kids, but one guy always did pass supposedly doing this. Is that actually true, and if so I'm assuming that's why it triggers a failed test?
Yes... it is also why companies have gone to testing hair follicles which retain drug residue for months. There have been employees who shave their entire bodies to avoid sample collection... and have been terminated as a result.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login