Draft Prospect Teddy Bridgewater gives Mom a Pink Cadillac Escalade
-
I think the Vikings have had more black quarterbacks than any other NFL team. I wonder if that is by design?
Spurgeon Wynn Duante Culpepper Randall Cunningham Warren Moon Joe Webb and now Teddy Twatwater.
Not a bad crew there.
WSS
I think the Vikings have had more black quarterbacks than any other NFL team. I wonder if that is by design?
Spurgeon Wynn Duante Culpepper Randall Cunningham Warren Moon Joe Webb and now Teddy Twatwater.
Not a bad crew there.
WSS
Once you go black, you never go back.
-
I think the Vikings have had more black quarterbacks than any other NFL team. I wonder if that is by design?
Spurgeon Wynn Duante Culpepper Randall Cunningham Warren Moon Joe Webb and now Teddy Twatwater.
Not a bad crew there.
WSS
I think the Vikings have had more black quarterbacks than any other NFL team. I wonder if that is by design?
Spurgeon Wynn Duante Culpepper Randall Cunningham Warren Moon Joe Webb and now Teddy Twatwater.
Not a bad crew there.
WSS
That's the Prince influence.
-
I still believe Teddy will be solid, like Donovan McNabb or Philip Rivers. A franchise QB no doubt with not so much luck in the postseason.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login