My Thoughts and Opinions on the Draft
-
-
yea good teams don't need starters from the 3rd and 4th rounds they can draft quantities and develop these high potential raw assets. Unfortunatelybthe Browns haven't been in this situation for along time. They are following Seatle blueprint pretty well actually.
Seahawks started doing it right around when Carrol showed up, so they were not in any better position than we are in right now.
Seahawks started doing it right around when Carrol showed up, so they were not in any better position than we are in right now.
We sure were in a worse position for wayyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than they were. They had a much better nucleus.
-
Fuck it, I'll say it and own it too.
This beast ass motherfucker Terrance West will throw any fucking runningback off the spot and hold down the mound. He's a fucking monster, I've seen it in his eyes. Dare I say it? West may even be better than Trent...
I'm glad you've moved on. The first love is always the hardest to get over.Fuck it, I'll say it and own it too.
This beast ass motherfucker Terrance West will throw any fucking runningback off the spot and hold down the mound. He's a fucking monster, I've seen it in his eyes. Dare I say it? West may even be better than Trent...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login