OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA Thread
-
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/10/5703808/undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker-2014-nfl-draft
WR Willie Snead, Ball St.
WR Chandler Jones, San Jose St.
WR Kenny Shaw, FSUHere are 3.....
-
4, just updated the front page. Got a FB from Southern Illinous.
Also Brett Smith has signed with the Bucs and Kenny Price has signed with... his best buddies team the Seahawks.
-
http://www.hustlebelt.com/2014/5/10/5700786/ball-states-willie-snead-signed-by-cleveland-browns
Good article on Snead. Seems like a very good route runner with great hands, plus he played with my homer late round QB pick Wenning. #1 MAC WR this year, was 3rd in the nation in passing yards.
-
-
here are where the UDFA come sweet 3 WR, FB and another QB. All part of the Farmer plan
-
Are you trying to get me to squel like a girl right now, cause I'll do it.
I saw it from two different sources so squeal away! Though one of those sources is MKC so...
-
Are you trying to get me to squel like a girl right now, cause I'll do it.
I saw it from two different sources so squeal away! Though one of those sources is MKC so...
-
I'd be amazed if Shaw made the team
-
I think we should still look into a FA vet under age 30. We need some leadership in this receiver corps.
-
Me too. Bollough (spelling), skov and Jones fell out. I would take either one. Could make #3 or #4 on the ILB depth chart ahead or behind of Robertson
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login