My draft analysis - after I've cooled off :)
-
Check out my draft analysis and see if you agree. Manziel lovers steer clear, all others come here and get some silver linings!
http://clevedog.blogspot.com/2014/05/browns-draft-analysis-after-ive-cooled.html
Let me know what you think.
I think the Wilson-Manziel comparison is ludicrous. Wilson has more discipline in his pinky than... etc...
Check out my draft analysis and see if you agree. Manziel lovers steer clear, all others come here and get some silver linings!
Let me know what you think.
I thought your Manziel view was way too severe. While I, too, dislike the pick, I think he ultimately can win in the NFL... I just do not see him winning in the post-season. I have a fairly lengthy write up buried somewhere in the middle of the JM thread deluxe. In part my criticism is along the lines of my Wilson comparison comment above, but I examine other tempting comparisons as well.
Otherwise I'm in line with you on our new CBs. Gilbert was my fav CB and Desir was my 2nd fav down-board CB behind Rice's Gaines.
I like Botonio, but am not sure the value is there for a high second. However, the Texans' tabbing Su'a-Filo at #33 limited our options. As for Kirksey in the 3rd... like you I am not a fan of undersized ILBs.
The pick you are highest on is the one I am the most concerned about, West. Love the story, but his competition level was extremely low. Limited footage shows him running smart, but neither fast nor hard.
The good thing is we don't have long before we have new data rolling in...
@mike-h said:
Sounds like a butt-hurt fan to me.
Typically unsubstantial...
@mike-h said:
Should have written it another 100 times.
And perhaps if you'd read it even once, you might have caught one of the errors.
-
Yawn
-
Yawn
Yawn
Well said...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login