Two Tier League?
-
columbus carnations???? wtf lol.
memphis and el paso were the best of the original post.
milwaukee brown deer? lol liked most others of the second helping
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
columbus carnations???? wtf lol.
memphis and el paso were the best of the original post.
milwaukee brown deer? lol liked most others of the second helping
I thought about Columbus Cardinals since that is the Ohio state bird, but there is already a Cardinals in the NFL, so I went with the Ohio State flower instead.
I put down Milwaukee Brown Deer because there is a of Milwaukee called Brown Deer
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login