The Josh Cooper Era has come to an end
-
@mike-h said:
Cooper was pure garbage. Mahalo
Your stupid...next to Gordon and our backs...he caught every thing thrown his way,just about...grow up,punk.
-
@mike-h said:
Cooper was pure garbage. Mahalo
Your stupid...next to Gordon and our backs...he caught every thing thrown his way,just about...grow up,punk.
Your stupid...next to Gordon and our backs...he caught every thing thrown his way,just about...grow up,punk.
I dont understand the Cooper love, its kind of like the Little love. Cooper was only targeted 14 times last year so its amost statistically irrelevant in the grand scheme. If you want to draw conclusions from such a small data set he caught 9 , dropped 1 and 4 were not his issue. Very mediocre number for a slot guy.
-
Your stupid...next to Gordon and our backs...he caught every thing thrown his way,just about...grow up,punk.
I dont understand the Cooper love, its kind of like the Little love. Cooper was only targeted 14 times last year so its amost statistically irrelevant in the grand scheme. If you want to draw conclusions from such a small data set he caught 9 , dropped 1 and 4 were not his issue. Very mediocre number for a slot guy.
I dont understand the Cooper love, its kind of like the Little love. Cooper was only targeted 14 times last year so its amost statistically irrelevant in the grand scheme. If you want to draw conclusions from such a small data set he caught 9 , dropped 1 and 4 were not his issue. Very mediocre number for a slot guy.
He had very minimal playing time. When he did perform I thought he did his job sufficiently. For a "Slow White Guy", he ran his routes succinctly and caught just about everything thrown his way. I guess it was just refreshing to see a guy who could catch in comparison to some of the yabos we have had around here in prior years.
-
-
It doesn't really matter because he cleared waivers and was put on IR, so I believe that he is still technically on the team.
It doesn't really matter because he cleared waivers and was put on IR, so I believe that he is still technically on the team.
Yeah,they cant have him on the practice squad because,I think he's already spent 2 seasons there. so,they had to stash him someplace.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login