Skip to content

Nothing at this fire sale is worth buying

The Browns Board
51 15 2.6k
  • I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #21

    TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.

    See...it can go both eats.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

  • I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #24

    TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    OK- let's put it this way regarding jerseys. If you were a Texans fan, would you really want to show up at a game wearing a Carr jersey?

    Cowboys fan Marcus Steele? OK I had to look that one up. 🙂

  • @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    TyperWoods said:

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

    you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

  • @j0hnnybg00d said:

    Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.

    Ditto. Class of 84
    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @comeonman said:

    Ditto. Class of 84

    Hey we're from the same class! Did your parents and they're friends get they're kicks making you eat milkbones too??

  • @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.

    See...it can go both eats.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.

    That's more than what any other QB on our roster did in the NFL last season, so by default, at least for now....

  • TyperWoods said:

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

    you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @miktoxic said:

    you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

  • I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    J J0hnnybg00d wrote on last edited by
    #29

    TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

    Seems that every topic gets derailed to either a JFF or/and being New Browns fans.

  • @miktoxic said:

    you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #31

    TyperWoods said:

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

    Another entry from the newest prepubescent member of the board.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.

    I think you completely missed my point.

    But thats ok, it wasnt necessarily directed at you.

    Ponder this...if that next great thing fan becomes invested in the team, he's more likely to become a fan for life than if he's insulted simply because he's new.

    I mean, you guys only like Brian Sipe because he played well for the Browns. Us Sipe fans from way back dont belittle you for that.

  • TyperWoods said:

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

    Another entry from the newest prepubescent member of the board.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dste-ace said:

    Another entry from the newest prepubescent member of the board.

    Sorry, I shouldnt have divulged milktoxic and your secret recreational activities.

  • @dste-ace said:

    Another entry from the newest prepubescent member of the board.

    Sorry, I shouldnt have divulged milktoxic and your secret recreational activities.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #34

    TyperWoods said:

    Sorry, I shouldnt have divulged milktoxic and your secret recreational activities.

    Good comeback, Pots'.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #35

    TygerWoods = Troll with nothing better to do.

    Sweetheart, get something going positive or go back to your steeler board

  • TygerWoods = Troll with nothing better to do.

    Sweetheart, get something going positive or go back to your steeler board

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @lbc-mike said:

    TygerWoods = Troll with nothing better to do.

    Sweetheart, get something going positive or go back to your steeler board

    If I were a troll, I'd post a lot more.

    LGBT Mike = fucktard

  • @lbc-mike said:

    TygerWoods = Troll with nothing better to do.

    Sweetheart, get something going positive or go back to your steeler board

    If I were a troll, I'd post a lot more.

    LGBT Mike = fucktard

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #37

    TyperWoods said:

    If I were a troll, I'd post a lot more.

    LGBT Mike = fucktard

    Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rate
  • TyperWoods said:

    If I were a troll, I'd post a lot more.

    LGBT Mike = fucktard

    Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rate
    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @comeonman said:

    Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rate

    Well, if responding in kind to insults gets you banned from here, you are probably right. Is this board cliquish like that?

  • @miktoxic said:

    you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #39

    TyperWoods said:

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

    that's right. nothing original.

    use my lines, my jokes and you still can't pull it off.

    you get belittled? all you've (and a couple of other none browns fans) done is belittle the browns and it's fans because you feel some people aren't giving johnny football enough respect or the franchise isn't doing something right by him.

    so who's really crying?

  • TyperWoods said:

    Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...

    ...and you liked it.

    that's right. nothing original.

    use my lines, my jokes and you still can't pull it off.

    you get belittled? all you've (and a couple of other none browns fans) done is belittle the browns and it's fans because you feel some people aren't giving johnny football enough respect or the franchise isn't doing something right by him.

    so who's really crying?

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @miktoxic said:

    that's right. nothing original.

    use my lines, my jokes and you still can't pull it off.

    you get belittled? all you've (and a couple of other none browns fans) done is belittle the browns and it's fans because you feel some people aren't giving johnny football enough respect or the franchise isn't doing something right by him.

    so who's really crying?

    But you can pull it off?

    Most people stop before they go blind.