LOL cowboys
-
most of the manziel fans are very cool. hell i even am coming around to some of the hard heads. there are one or two that will just stop in to wave johnnies ball soaked hankie in the air just to piss us off, but by and large we are all just football fans waiting...............for football.
all the cats have come out to play in the sandbox and some have sharper claws than others.
meanwhile we all fight to cover up the same old dried turd.
-
Personally, l like the idea of stealing a few from "America's team." LOL Cowboys...
-
choco--I was a Cowboy fan since 1960. Used to watch Eddie Lebaron in the Cotton Bowl for 1.00 ticket price. Jerry has ruined it for me and my hate for him is stronger than my love for the Cowboys.
The only time I go to Jerry World is when we have high school play offs. All of them are held there and it is a 3 day event. Our local high school team went to Ohio in 2005 to play a game in Columbus. It just so happened that it was the worst team we had in years. If there is a really really good player playing in high school I make it a point to go and watch them play.
Dude I hated randy Lerner and the constant stream of failures he hired. I hate the browns getting no respect more than anything you can possibly imagine,but I would never turn my back on the team and go root for another team.choco--I was a Cowboy fan since 1960. Used to watch Eddie Lebaron in the Cotton Bowl for 1.00 ticket price. Jerry has ruined it for me and my hate for him is stronger than my love for the Cowboys.
The only time I go to Jerry World is when we have high school play offs. All of them are held there and it is a 3 day event. Our local high school team went to Ohio in 2005 to play a game in Columbus. It just so happened that it was the worst team we had in years. If there is a really really good player playing in high school I make it a point to go and watch them play.
That being said there are other teams in the league I like when we're not playing them.
-
My mind will never change about Jerry and. I am done with his ass period. I would have to have something like battered wives syndrome to root for any team of his. Two teams that I will never root for no matter what are the eagles and the redskins.
-
My mind will never change about Jerry and. I am done with his ass period. I would have to have something like battered wives syndrome to root for any team of his. Two teams that I will never root for no matter what are the eagles and the redskins.
My mind will never change about Jerry and. I am done with his ass period. I would have to have something like battered wives syndrome to root for any team of his. Two teams that I will never root for no matter what are the eagles and the redskins.
A former Cowboys fan talking about suffering from battered wife syndrome to a Browns fan.
I think I've heard it all now.
-
My mind will never change about Jerry and. I am done with his ass period. I would have to have something like battered wives syndrome to root for any team of his. Two teams that I will never root for no matter what are the eagles and the redskins.
My mind will never change about Jerry and. I am done with his ass period. I would have to have something like battered wives syndrome to root for any team of his. Two teams that I will never root for no matter what are the eagles and the redskins.
What's an ass period? Do you leak shit for a few days every month?
-
My mind will never change about Jerry and. I am done with his ass period. I would have to have something like battered wives syndrome to root for any team of his. Two teams that I will never root for no matter what are the eagles and the redskins.
A former Cowboys fan talking about suffering from battered wife syndrome to a Browns fan.
I think I've heard it all now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login