Skip to content

Browns sign cornerback Aaron Berry

The Browns Board
26 15 1.8k
  • Just adding to the competetion. Will be a tough fight to make the team in our secondary, which surprisingly was a weakness of ours just last season...

    Top to bottom, this is the deepest offseason roster I've ever seen the Browns have... there will be some fierce competetion to make the 53-man come training camp and preseason. Should be good for the team...

    @thenew23 said:

    Just adding to the competetion. Will be a tough fight to make the team in our secondary, which surprisingly was a weakness of ours just last season...

    Top to bottom, this is the deepest offseason roster I've ever seen the Browns have... there will be some fierce competetion to make the 53-man come training camp and preseason. Should be good for the team...

    I agree. Who would have thought that, going into free agency & the draft, we would have turned around the weak areas of RB & DB? In addition, we now seemingly have solid depth at QB.

    I actually see some decent players taking the field in our final exhibition game this year......Gonna be fun!

    Mike

  • Arrow pointing up? People make mistakes and hopefully, Josh included, learn from them and help the Cleveland Browns build something special here and bring us a championship!

  • I think you better write off Josh. He is about 5-6 "mistakes" in at this point.

  • For once let the Browns have the better half of a troublesome player's career.

  • He had a lot of promise. If he can pan out, it gives the Browns incredible depth. I don't know if it pushes Desir to Safety or not, but if Berry plays well he'll probably take snaps there along with Poyer.

  • He had a lot of promise. If he can pan out, it gives the Browns incredible depth. I don't know if it pushes Desir to Safety or not, but if Berry plays well he'll probably take snaps there along with Poyer.

    @twizbuck said:

    He had a lot of promise. If he can pan out, it gives the Browns incredible depth. I don't know if it pushes Desir to Safety or not, but if Berry plays well he'll probably take snaps there along with Poyer.

    Wasn't Poyer released not too long ago? I could be mistaken, though.