Survey Monday. Give your opinion
-
1. The San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals.
Who do you want to win? Spurs
Who do you think will win? Spurs
2 & 3 .... don't care...
4. A. If Johnny Manziel played baseball, which position do you think he would play? "Short"-stop

B. If Johnny Manziel were a tree, what kind of tree do you think he would be? Bonzai?
5. On my Facebook page I have been posting a "Classic Rock Song" of the Day. Which Classic Rock songs (note: pre-1990) do you think I should post for the rest of this week (work week only)
Tuesday: Bastard - Ian Hunter... an underappreciated hard driver from Mr. Mott.
Wednesday: Long Cool Woman (in a Red Dress) - The Hollies... Hump day with the best rock song ever.
Thursday: Faith Healer - The Amazing Alex Harvey Band... long classic from a relatively unknown Scottish rocker.
Friday: Friday's on my Mind - The Easy Beats... easily my favorite Friday song of all-time.
I am well familiar with Faith Healer. The Rats/Easy Street used to cover it.
And Friday on my Mind was covered by a band called Earthquake...which was also a good version, and that version was always part of the Friday 6:00 pm trilogy on WMMS along with Born to Run and Cleveland Rocks.
I am well familiar with Faith Healer. The Rats/Easy Street used to cover it.
And Friday on my Mind was covered by a band called Earthquake...which was also a good version, and that version was always part of the Friday 6:00 pm trilogy on WMMS along with Born to Run and Cleveland Rocks.
I miss the old WMMS, or WNCR... Which one depended on which station employed Billy Bass at the time. So many evenings and nites spent studying with Billy spinning AOR tunes of all sorts thru my Dynaco FM5 tuner, Heathkit AA-15 integrated amp and Lafayette speakers.
-
Kvoethe was the winner today as I chose Bad Moon Rising by CCR as today's Classic Rock song of the Day. It came on my radio as I was driving home so it had the karma going for it.
Kvoethe was the winner today as I chose Bad Moon Rising by CCR as today's Classic Rock song of the Day. It came on my radio as I was driving home so it had the karma going for it.
Woot!
-
1. The San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals.
Who do you want to win?
Spurs
Who do you think will win?
Heat
2. The Los Angeles Kings and the New York Rangers are playing in the NHL Finals.
Who do you want to win?
Rangers
Who do you think will win?
Kings
3. The World Cup of Soccer (Futbol) starts in a few days.
Who do you think will win?
I'd put money on Spain, but can't count out Brazil. That would be a great Final. Like Germany too.
4. A. If Johnny Manziel played baseball, which position do you think he would play?
Shortstop.
B. If Johnny Manziel were a tree, what kind of tree do you think he would be?
A happy little tree.
5. On my Facebook page I have been posting a "Classic Rock Song" of the Day. Which Classic Rock songs (note: pre-1990) do you think I should post for the rest of this week (work week only)
Wednesday: Pressue - Queen & David Bowie
Thursday: War Pigs - Black Sabbath
Friday: Jet City Woman - Queensryche (right at 1990)
-
Twizbuck gets the cupie doll for giving us today's Classic Rock song of the day: Under Pressure by Queen/David Bowie.
It just happens to be one of my all time favorites.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login