Skip to content

Banner found Farmer and Pettine

The Browns Board
26 18 1.2k
  • walter is that you?

    ghoolie?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @miktoxic said:

    walter is that you?

    ghoolie?

    My money is on Ghoulie.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Banner replaced an above average GM with a terrible GM. Heckerts big misses were Weeden and Richardson... and Weeden was Holmgrens pick the whole way. In 3 years Heckert drafted 4 pro bowlers. I think he Lombardi's whole career he may have been involved with drafting 4 probowlers. Not to mention they had two coaching searches in 2 years where they came away with their 5th best choice. How many times can a guy promise his owner that he can grab a top coach to have all his top choices turn them down.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    TR in my mind was Holmgren's too. The way he responded when they traded him to the Colts...he had a big hand in that choice.

  • Gipper: Nice post. You made some excellent posts and managed it w/out any fag/semen/dumb ass/etc comments.

    Well done.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @vers said:

    Gipper: Nice post. You made some excellent posts and managed it w/out any fag/semen/dumb ass/etc comments.

    Well done.

    I am fully capable and competent to do it both ways....with, or without fag/semen/dumbass/etc. comments. Here, I opted for without....but watch out for with!! 🥷

  • @vers said:

    Gipper: Nice post. You made some excellent posts and managed it w/out any fag/semen/dumb ass/etc comments.

    Well done.

    I am fully capable and competent to do it both ways....with, or without fag/semen/dumbass/etc. comments. Here, I opted for without....but watch out for with!! 🥷

    V Vers wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @the-gipper said:

    I am fully capable and competent to do it both ways....with, or without fag/semen/dumbass/etc. comments. Here, I opted for without....but watch out for with!! 🥷

    I'm scared.

  • TR in my mind was Holmgren's too. The way he responded when they traded him to the Colts...he had a big hand in that choice.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tml1138 said:

    TR in my mind was Holmgren's too. The way he responded when they traded him to the Colts...he had a big hand in that choice.

    Of course... TR was the perfect compliment to a QB that could not play fake to save his ass.