Survey Wednesday
-
Here are your survey questions for this week. Give your opinions:
1. What were the best and worst trades in Browns history that you can recall?
Best:
Worst:
2. Defending Soccer Champion Spain has been ingloriously aufed from any chance at defending their title. Big deal, or no?
3. If Johnny Manziel was a car, what kind of car would he be?
4. Today, the Washington Redskins have had all their patents and trademarks cancelled by the US Patent Office. What affect do you think this will have?
5. What city that does not now have an NFL team do you think should be the next to get one....expansion or move?
6. Yesterday was the 20th Anniversary of the OJ Simpson chase. Where were you and what were you doing...if you recall.
Here are your survey questions for this week. Give your opinions:
1. What were the best and worst trades in Browns history that you can recall?
Best: Richardson trade that turned into JFF
Worst: Probably the Quinn trade up
2. Defending Soccer Champion Spain has been ingloriously aufed from any chance at defending their title. Big deal, or no?
Huge deal. This was basically the equivalent of the #1 seed in football losing in the first round of the playoffs 49-7. It is definitely good for the rest of the world, though.
3. If Johnny Manziel was a car, what kind of car would he be?
Porsche 911. Small, quick, flashy.
4. Today, the Washington Redskins have had all their patents and trademarks cancelled by the US Patent Office. What affect do you think this will have?
They are screwed.
5. What city that does not now have an NFL team do you think should be the next to get one....expansion or move?
Most likely? LA. I think Oklahoma City might be able to embrace a team after what they've done with the Thunder.
6. Yesterday was the 20th Anniversary of the OJ Simpson chase. Where were you and what were you doing...if you recall.
I would say there is a 99% chance that I was shitting in my diapers somewhere.
-
I was working as a a painter and listening to the verdict via radio on the job site.
Uhmm, the verdict came a couple of years later. I am talking about the day of the White Bronco Chase, June 17, 1994.
Ok I misread chase for case..In that case..I was at the local watering hole have a few beers...and watching it unfold on cnn...
Ok I misread chase for case..In that case..I was at the local watering hole have a few beers...and watching it unfold on cnn...
I guess I could have also asked "Where were you when the verdict was announced".
I and and an attorney associate of mine decided to go to lunch at a steakhouse/sports bar to watch the verdict on their big screens.
Yea, just like a sporting event.
-
Ok I misread chase for case..In that case..I was at the local watering hole have a few beers...and watching it unfold on cnn...
I guess I could have also asked "Where were you when the verdict was announced".
I and and an attorney associate of mine decided to go to lunch at a steakhouse/sports bar to watch the verdict on their big screens.
Yea, just like a sporting event.
I guess I could have also asked "Where were you when the verdict was announced".
I and and an attorney associate of mine decided to go to lunch at a steakhouse/sports bar to watch the verdict on their big screens.
Yea, just like a sporting event.
Thats the way to kill a verdict with a Steak and beer. LOL!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login