some music from Westsode Steve Simmons
-
powerful stuff axe, it makes me want to follow Odin into battle!
what are you using for drums?
WSS
powerful stuff axe, it makes me want to follow Odin into battle!
what are you using for drums?
WSS
Battle Axe certainly was written in this mentality, almost 15 yrs ago



Pardon the intrusion to your thread.. I use Superior 2.0 for drums but honestly, Toontrack sent me EZdrummer 2.0 and I have to say I'm impressed! I didn't expect to be.. I don't know if you use this type of thing in your "In Home Playground" but if you have a use, look in to it..thumbsup.gif
-
powerful stuff axe, it makes me want to follow Odin into battle!
what are you using for drums?
WSS
Battle Axe certainly was written in this mentality, almost 15 yrs ago



Pardon the intrusion to your thread.. I use Superior 2.0 for drums but honestly, Toontrack sent me EZdrummer 2.0 and I have to say I'm impressed! I didn't expect to be.. I don't know if you use this type of thing in your "In Home Playground" but if you have a use, look in to it..thumbsup.gif
Battle Axe certainly was written in this mentality, almost 15 yrs ago



Pardon the intrusion to your thread.. I use Superior 2.0 for drums but honestly, Toontrack sent me EZdrummer 2.0 and I have to say I'm impressed! I didn't expect to be.. I don't know if you use this type of thing in your "In Home Playground" but if you have a use, look in to it..thumbsup.gif
I do, actually. There are so many MIDI drumming programs. And recorded loops. I've tried a few of them and don't particularly love me. Session drummer comes with sonar X 3 and all previous versions.
-
Nice stuff you guys..Heres My soundcloud page of Demos I made..All My own compositions and ideas except Maggot Brain lol...Some of the mixes are crap but. hey..it was fun putting them together.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login