Billy Winn feared hamstring injury.
-
Ballard out for the year, huh.
Does this mean that Trent is going to get a true chance to carry the load? I think Trent will be a really good if not great runningback. I would love to have him playing with Manziel and Cameron, Gordon and this new and improved Offensive line. We pretty much traded Trent for Manziel. Getting the Franchise QB is better than getting an Adrian Peterson. But, man if we had both those guys... I do like West though, a lot like Trent in running style and just a tad bit hungrier... just a tad.
Ballard out for the year, huh.
Does this mean that Trent is going to get a true chance to carry the load? I think Trent will be a really good if not great runningback. I would love to have him playing with Manziel and Cameron, Gordon and this new and improved Offensive line. We pretty much traded Trent for Manziel. Getting the Franchise QB is better than getting an Adrian Peterson. But, man if we had both those guys... I do like West though, a lot like Trent in running style and just a tad bit hungrier... just a tad.
Wow, you're still on that bust's jock? Way to bring your man love into a thread that has zero to do with him........... Well done.
-
Ballard out for the year, huh.
Does this mean that Trent is going to get a true chance to carry the load? I think Trent will be a really good if not great runningback. I would love to have him playing with Manziel and Cameron, Gordon and this new and improved Offensive line. We pretty much traded Trent for Manziel. Getting the Franchise QB is better than getting an Adrian Peterson. But, man if we had both those guys... I do like West though, a lot like Trent in running style and just a tad bit hungrier... just a tad.
Wow, you're still on that bust's jock? Way to bring your man love into a thread that has zero to do with him........... Well done.
-
On his jock? More like in his jock.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login