Skip to content

New Score Board Has Power Awesome!

The Browns Board
42 12 2.6k
  • Time for a bump. Looks like everything is in order- watch out for the construction dust tomorrow. And it sure does look like there are going to be some partially obstructed views in the West endzone.

    thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @hoorta said:

    Time for a bump. Looks like everything is in order- watch out for the construction dust tomorrow. And it sure does look like there are going to be some partially obstructed views in the West endzone.

    Yeah. Remind me never to buy nosebleeds in the West endzone. I'd be sitting behind a pole like I did at the old Municipal Stadium.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I hope those new escalators in the east end are working, it'll be like valet parking right to my seats. GO BROWNS!!!!